Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just saw Muslim guy on TV that lost wife in London fire

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    I dont know the figures!

Old testament, New testament all bollocks imo.

Unless I can read arabic, experienced 2000 year old middle eastern culture and see the original, I ain't entertaining any of that shite. No matter what agenda it adheres to.
    Some movies make you want to read the book. Some movies make you want to burn the author.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    lay off the booze a little and call [FONT="]Samaritans’ 24-hour helpline: 116 123.
    [/FONT]

http://www.samaritans.org/your-commu...ritans-ireland

Find your nearest Pieta House | 1800 247 247

http://www.pieta.ie/
    You're just being racist to booze drinkers now, you dick.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AlessandraFan For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AlessandraFan View Post
    Some movies make you want to read the book. Some movies make you want to burn the author.
    Have read them all, twats babbling on about shite no one should give a shite about anymore.

Common sense, good manners, and equal rights. And we'll all be grand

Send nudes

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

AlessandraFan (18-06-17), Stephanie (18-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Have read them all, twats babbling on about shite no one should give a shite about anymore.

Common sense, good manners, and equal rights. And we'll all be grand
    Yup. The Golden Rule. Do unto others.
    Outside of that it's all a crock of shit codified to abuse gullible fools.

Unless it's Thor. He's pretty fucking cool.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AlessandraFan For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (18-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I'm surprised you're not calling me alco fag IDF and telling me to suck some cawk!

Good contribution to the thread buddy.

Just remember your the one that always ends up crying.
    To be fair I think we all failed contribution-wise. The thread was about us judging the actions of someone who has just lost their wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    I don't know but does this not show up the position of women in Islam!!!

He was referring to escaping the burning building and described how his wife was behind him on 15th 14 th floor etc and lost her on 11th- for fuck sake why was she behind him??

Sorry I could not help myself but to post this!!
    Clueless is an appropriate username. Congrats.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

He was referring to escaping the burning building and described how his wife was behind him on 15th 14 th floor etc and lost her on 11th- for fuck sake why was she behind him??

Because she was frightened? Because they were going down many flights of pitch black, hot and smoke filled stairs.

Another family lost one their children on the way down. A neighbor was holding the child's hand and lost grip in the inferno. The neighbor survived. Another survivor told of tripping over bodies in the stairwell on the way down. He wouldn't have made it out if a firefighter hadn't found him on the 4th floor. It seems to me from reading articles that people starting from high up in the building didn't get down more than 3 or 4 flights before being overcome by smoke and heat.

Some (white, English) residents claimed that young Muslim men returning from Ramadan prayers helped raise the alarm in the flats/community and may have saved lives in doing so.

Did you ever hear of a thing called "confirmation bias"?

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

AlessandraFan (18-06-17), beautyaddict (18-06-17), Best Before (20-06-17), randaddy2017 (19-06-17), SmallHorn (18-06-17), Stephanie (18-06-17), thewren (20-06-17)

Reviews

Your post says more about your beliefs and bias than anything else. You have no idea of circumstances. I was involved in full on fire and evacuation, the chaos is staggering. But you choose to select this as a topic of importance to reinforce whatever your bias is , really!! instead of perhaps the many other know facts and tragedies of this horrific event, you chose to demonise a man who has just lost his wife and then project that into Islamophobia, !!! Any thoughts on reports of Muslims rushing in too help, or how the whole community there has worked together, or any thoughts on the arrogance of the rich white local councillors, or reports that the cladding was to Aesthetically improve the look of the block too appease other richer residents ? And by the way the fire was spreading up the building if that in any way helps your thinking.
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 18-06-17 at 06:21.

Reviews

If I had been in that building, I would've been in front of his wife as well.
    Allah could protect her and the jinns could have him.
    And you thought Clueless was an insensitive guy

You would be surprised how many similar paragraphs you could find in the old testament.
    every extremism is bad.

these books have been written in similar times, similar geo location hence share few ideas..

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Quran

Quran (4:11) - (Inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females" (see also verse 4:176). In Islam, sexism is mathematically established.
    Quran (2:282) - (Court testimony) "And call to witness, from among your men, two witnesses. And if two men be not found then a man and two women." Muslim apologists offer creative explanations to explain why Allah felt that a man's testimony in court should be valued twice as highly as a woman's, but studies consistently show that women are actually less likely to tell lies than men, meaning that they make more reliable witnesses.

Quran (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"

Quran (5:6) - "And if ye are unclean, purify yourselves. And if ye are sick or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have had contact with women, and ye find not water, then go to clean, high ground and rub your faces and your hands with some of it" Men are to rub dirt on their hands, if there is no water to purify them, following casual contact with a woman (such as shaking hands).

Quran (24:31) - Women are to lower their gaze around men, so they do not look them in the eye. (To be fair, men are told to do the same thing in the prior verse).

Quran (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..." A man has dominion over his wives' bodies as he does his land. This verse is overtly sexual. There is some dispute as to whether it is referring to the practice of anal intercourse. If this is what Muhammad meant, then it would appear to contradict what he said in Muslim (8:3365).

Quran (4:3) - (Wife-to-husband ratio) "Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four" Inequality by numbers.

Quran (53:27) - "Those who believe not in the Hereafter, name the angels with female names." Angels are sublime beings, and would therefore be male.

Quran (4:24) and Quran (33:50) - A man is permitted to take women as sex slaves outside of marriage. Note that the verse distinguishes wives from captives (those whom they right hand possesses).
    Hadith and Sira

Sahih Bukhari (6:301) - "[Muhammad] said, 'Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?' They replied in the affirmative. He said, 'This is the deficiency in her intelligence.'"

Sahih Bukhari (6:301) - continued - "[Muhammad said] 'Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?' The women replied in the affirmative. He said, 'This is the deficiency in her religion.'" Allah has made women deficient in the practice of their religion as well, by giving them menstrual cycles.

Sahih Bukhari (2:28) & Sahih Bukhari (54:464) - Women comprise the majority of Hell's occupants. This is important because the only women in heaven mentioned explicitly by Muhammad are the virgins who serve the sexual desires of men. (A weak Hadith, Kanz al-`ummal, 22:10, even suggests that 99% of women go to Hell).

Sahih Bukhari (62:81) - "The Prophet said: "'The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women's) private parts (i.e. the stipulations of the marriage contract).'" In other words, the most important thing a woman brings to marriage is between her legs.

Sahih Bukhari (62:58) - A woman presents herself in marriage to Muhammad, but he does not find her attractive, so he "donates" her on the spot to another man.

Sahih Muslim (4:1039) - "A'isha said [to Muhammad]: 'You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses'" These are the words of Muhammad's favorite wife, complaining of the role assigned to women under Islam.

Abu Dawud (2:704) - "...the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: When one of you prays without a sutrah, a dog, an ass, a pig, a Jew, a Magian, and a woman cut off his prayer, but it will suffice if they pass in front of him at a distance of over a stone's throw."

Abu Dawud (2155) - Women are compared to slaves and camels with regard to the "evil" in them.

Ishaq 593 - "As for Ali, he said, 'Women are plentiful, and you can easily change one for another.'" Ali was raised as a son by Muhammad. He was also the 4th caliph. This comment was made in Muhammad's presence without a word of rebuke from him.

Ishaq 593 - "From the captives of Hunayn, Allah's Messenger gave [his son-in-law] Ali a slave girl called Baytab and he gave [future Caliph] Uthman a slave girl called Zaynab and [future Caliph] Umar another." - Even in this world, Muhammad treated women like party favors, handing out enslaved women to his cronies for sex.

Ibn Ishaq (693) - "Then the apostle sent Sa-d b. Zayd al-Ansari, brother of Abdu'l-Ashal with some of the captive women of Banu Qurayza to Najd and he sold them for horses and weapons." Muhammad traded captured women for horses.

Al-Tirmidhi 3272 - "When Allah's Messenger was asked which woman was best he replied, 'The one who pleases (her husband) when he looks at her, obeys him when he gives a command, and does not go against his wishes regarding her person or property by doing anything of which he disapproves'."

Tabari VIII:117 - The fate of more captured farm wives, whom the Muslims distributed amongst themselves as sex slaves: "Dihyah had asked the Messenger for Safiyah when the Prophet chose her for himself... the Apostle traded for Safiyah by giving Dihyah her two cousins. The women of Khaybar were distributed among the Muslims."

Tabari IX:137 - "Allah granted Rayhana of the Qurayza to Muhammad as booty."

Ishaq 969 - "Lay injunctions on women kindly, for they are prisoners with you having no control of their persons." - This same text also says that wives may be beaten for "unseemliness".

Tabari Vol 9, Number 1754 - "Treat women well, for they are [like] domestic animals with you and do not possess anything for themselves." From Muhammad's 'Farewell Sermon'.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (18-06-17), Carmen Andalusian (20-06-17), FeelTheRhythm (20-06-17), JAMESCORK (18-06-17), MidlifeCrisis (18-06-17), Prickly (19-06-17), sweet Vanes (19-06-17)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast