Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Just saw Muslim guy on TV that lost wife in London fire

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    I admit that the context of my post was in bad taste in that horrific things happened to those poor souls in that staircase and in apartments in that building. I apologise to anyone offended by those comments. You however are getting up on your high horse going on about it also - if it was my wife I would like to think that I would have in on front of me and would not get out of there without her- that was my thinking at the time of the post- I understand that all kinds of interpretations can be made from a post - so off with you- I have some good Moslem friends and visited several Moslem countries and have no issues with the people whatever- however I do not like how the many sections of Islam make women second class citizens and make them cover up and be anonymous etc - Being clueless makes me say stupid things at times - such is life
    Thanks for reply , I do not agree with certain elements of this religion also, I admire you for posting this. If you ever find yourself in a fire you may actually be better with your wife behind you if descending, especially when opening doors, which you perhaps should feel the handle/metal strip if there is one first and always close one door before opening another to avoid a draft its why fire doors should always be double doored and finally get low literally lie down if you cant see as when I was evacuating it was the only way I could actually see at the time. Fires are a ferocious thing so staying coordinated with others can be v difficult. Hopefully you will never be there.
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 20-06-17 at 19:18.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Thanks for reply , I do not agree with certain elements of this religion also, I admire you for posting this. If you ever find yourself in a fire you may actually be better with your wife behind you if descending, especially when opening doors, which you perhaps should feel the handle/metal strip if there is one first and always close one door before opening another to avoid a draft its why fire doors should always be double doored and finally get low literally lie down if you cant see as when I was evacuating it was the only way I could actually see at the time. Fires are a ferocious thing so staying coordinated with others can be v difficult. Hopefully you will never be there.
    Where were you in a fire?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Because they treat women like shit besides he has another few wife's around I'm sure.

Westside.
    Now I am sure you don't know me from Adam or even his wife Eve,
    but I am the resident grammar Nazi,
    His wife's handbag.
    His many wives.
    Now we know that Cork is its own peoples' republic and has the real capital but the written language is the same - whatever about the spoken version.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    Haven't read it Clueless ( hi ) but, if you're not the one in front then who's going to protect her from falling debris.

Meh read it, someone already said it.
    Allah will protect her-unbeliever

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    Haven't read it Clueless ( hi ) but, if you're not the one in front then who's going to protect her from falling debris.

Meh read it, someone already said it.
    I'm presuming we are climbing downstairs and the falling debris is coming from above or behind
    Last edited by Clueless; 20-06-17 at 23:43. Reason: Hi back

Reviews

I'm presuming we are climbing downstairs and the falling debris is coming from above or behind
    It is coming down on all Kufar.
    No virginal paradise for the unbelievers.
    Hope to count yourself among the chosen beliebers for salvation.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bratsimpson1 View Post
    It is coming down on all Kufar.
    No virginal paradise for the unbelievers.
    Hope to count yourself among the chosen beliebers for salvation.
    It all about the Orthodox Church- I hate equally orthodox Islam, Orthodox Judaism and Orthodox Christianity in equal measures- sure these have been the root of all great wars since time began!!

Reviews

Buddhism or Jainism is the way to go.
    They wouldn't hurt a fly.

Reviews

Where were you in a fire?
    Several years ago in Hotel in UK , BTW my advice relates to if fire is below you coming up. Its fairly easy to see this if your outside not so much inside. In my case fire alarms gave me location but still it was jumping around, nowhere near what happened at Grenfell but I understand in a limited way how terrible that environment was, strangely I also had to evacuate in La Var South of France for a massive Forrest fire as per Portugal just now, when driving could see 40 ft flames moving as quick as the car!! It seems at Grenfell there were gas explosions occurring on the floors and as such the fire was multi directional so it would be sheer luck if one got out.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Not worthy of a response, interesting you see no issue with a man whose wife died being demonised then on zero evidence and assumptions based on religion . You and donald Trump need to have drinks , I will not be joining you .
    Typical can't defend your assertion and say my comment is "not worthy of a response". Secondly how dare you attribute things to me when I have no commented upon them I said nothing about that man or his wife nor did I imply anything. The substance of
    my comment was it is unfair to blame White Kensington for the fire. As for drinks I am glad you won't be joining the Donald and I!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast