Thread: Google Search Images

1. Default Google Search Images

Hi,

I'm not sure about the rest of you but I mostly view the site on my mobile. If you press and hold an image you can Google search that image. I have noticed a few adverts on the site that have 'verified' photos and maybe one or two what seem like generic reviews. Google searches of these images do show up 'Instafamous' people from other countries which leads me to believe these select photos are used from another person and not the advertiser in question.

Has anyone else noticed this at all?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jidoe For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (14-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jidoe View Post
    Hi,

I'm not sure about the rest of you but I mostly view the site on my mobile. If you press and hold an image you can Google search that image. I have noticed a few adverts on the site that have 'verified' photos and maybe one or two what seem like generic reviews. Google searches of these images do show up 'Instafamous' people from other countries which leads me to believe these select photos are used from another person and not the advertiser in question.

It's obvious you don't be around here much ?
    Because there is nearly a thread a week about this

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

4. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sandy 69 (14-06-17)

Reviews

Floki will be along in a minute to tell you to report the pictures (do as he says)
    then other posters will be along later to tell you not to bother as it wont make a difference

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by drbagehot View Post
    Is there anything to be said for including a Polish v Irish prices comment into this thread?
    sure why the hell not

Quote Originally Posted by Jidoe View Post
    Hi,

Out of curisity, what type of phone do you use. I can't do a reverse search of Images on my phone. I'm using an Iphone here. am I doing something wrong or has it got to do with the browser you're using!!
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

9. Default

I'm using Chrome on an Android. You can't be in the gallery. You have to be on the page then press and hold the image. Yes, new to the forums.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jidoe For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (14-06-17)