Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League 2017/2018

1. Default

I think Chelsea still has a change to fight for Champions League spot - Yes, Pochettino's team is far ahead but I think there is still hope, because of yesterday's performance. but to be honest, they sucked in first half on Wembley yesterday

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Will stoke get relegated this weekend?
    Liverpool with Salah in the starting line up should beat Stoke today so if other results go against them yes they will. Also West Brom`s relegation should be sealed today as I expect Newcastle to beat them. Southampton could also take a step nearer the drop as I think the best result they will get against Bournemouth today will be a draw.
    The Truth is out there.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

West brom win again today, they must be wondering why didnt they get rid of pardew earlier. The saints get a badly needed win. Could they escape the trapdoor yet?
    The Saints are now just a point behind Swansea and three points behind West Ham and Huddersfield with a better goal difference so they are still in with a fighting chance of staying up. Stoke and West Brom both had good results yesterday but it`s too late for them. They will both be going down.
    The Truth is out there.

5. Default

Liverpool is making hard way itself. They could simple win yesterday but why they did not do, I can't udnerstand

First problem were last tour, then they draw yesterday. Damn, They don't depend on themselves anymore. Tottenham will be third no matter what but if Chelsea could win all the games....

Reviews

Great win for brighton tonight. They are safe now. Good job for goal line technology.
    Aw shite no, don't tell me Utd were bate ?
    Chris Hutton is a very underestimated manager in my opinion.
    Fair play to the Albion
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

Stoke relegated today, once again they couldnt hold on to a lead. Well done to palace though. They are safe with a game to go. Roy hodgson done a great job with them considering they had no points or no goals scored after about 7 or 8 games.
    Fair play to Woy
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Play is under attack in our nation's schools - and shrinking recess periods are only part of the problem. Homework is increasing. Cities are building new schools without playgrounds. Safety concerns are prompting bans of tag, soccer, and even running on the schoolyard.

9. Default

Glad to see stoke gone. Who will be there next season?

Arsenal kicked Burnley's ass 5-0, but I don't care, Burnley have nothing to play for now.
    They finished in 7th place, so it's all good.

Also a good way to end his last home match as manager for Arsene Wenger.
    Last edited by Floki; 07-05-18 at 13:44.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (08-05-18)

Reviews

Dramatic end to the everton saints game. Saints looked to have it won. Sparky wont be happy with the time added on. West brom are still in the pl, hanging on like a loose button.
    Unlikely though it is to happen, if Swansea and Southampton draw their game tonight, then both lose at the weekend and West Brom were to win their last match against Palace, then all three teams would be level on points and the relegation places would be decided on goal difference. The Baggies could yet stay up. which would be an incredible escape considering their position when Pardew was sacked.
    The Truth is out there.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast