Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League 2017/2018

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    No title for city today and its their 2nd defeat in the pl. Utd fans will be happy that at least city didnt win the title against them. Aguero should have had a peno. Whatever jose said at half time worked.
    Ah them Utd cunts !!!
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

2. Default

Man City V united was a great game. Both team had a great performance in different times. I liked that Pogba played on different position, he should always play behind the forwards.

3. Default

I don't think that it was only about Jose's speech during the half-time break. Main reason why Manchester United won the game was because of giving Pogba more space. Just like in Juve, Pogba had a space and he was not limited with Sanchez for example or some crazy directives of Jose.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jhonathan19 For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (09-04-18)

Reviews

Some turnaround in the match in the second half right enough. With City away to Spurs and Utd at home to West Brom, it`s highly unlikely that the title will be decided next weekend either.
    The Truth is out there.

6. Default

Tottenham V City would be a great match. Guardiola has exactly three defeats in a row (two from Liverpool and one from Man. United)

I think it will be a draw, but lots of goals.

Team of Pochettino is very good and relaxed but Guardiola team should be tired.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jhonathan19 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jhonathan19 View Post
    Tottenham V City would be a great match. Guardiola has exactly three defeats in a row (two from Liverpool and one from Man. United)

I think it will be a draw, but lots of goals.

Team of Pochettino is very good and relaxed but Guardiola team should be tired.
    Based on recent form Spurs are the favourites to win this match but I think City will bring their losing run to an end and get a draw. I will go for a 2-2 scoreline.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Disaster for southampton, concede 3 goals in 9 mins and blow a 2 goal lead. Sparky wont be happy. He will have his work cut out to keep them up.
    Yes I agree.3 defeats in a row in the PL for the Saints since Mark Hughes took over. If the teams just above them win they could be 6 points adrift of safety by the end of the weekend. Not looking good for them.
    The Truth is out there.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Result helped Liverpool keep ahead of Spurs and also Salah with no goals from Kane. Although I hear Kane has claimed Salahs goal as it hit one of Kanes pubes that he left from the pitch from previous game before it went into the goal
    Last edited by LozzoD79; 14-04-18 at 21:53.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LozzoD79 For This Useful Post:

Zacklegend (16-04-18)

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LozzoD79 View Post
    Result helped Liverpool keep ahead of Spurs and also Salah with no goals from Kane. Although I hear Kane has claimed Salahs goal as it hit one of Kanes pubes that he left from the pitch from previous game before it went into the goal
    He must be desperate to claim the gold boot if he has to claim any goal he can. Did he claim West Broms goal today against Man Utd

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zacklegend For This Useful Post:

LozzoD79 (15-04-18)

Man WHOnited losing to West Brom, Classic!!

Can Liverpool take 2nd place?
    Would love to see it.

Arsenal losing puts Burnley 2 points behind them.
    But can Burnley finish 6th place? It would be fantastic if they can.
    Even if the Mighty Claret finish in 7th place. they can still make into the Europa League next season and this would be just amazing for them.

And congrats to Man City for winning the title!
    Last edited by Floki; 16-04-18 at 11:34.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (16-04-18), westcorklad (20-04-18), Zacklegend (16-04-18)

Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast