Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League 2017/2018

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Jamie carragher suspended by sky after a spitting incident after the man utd liverpool game.
    Well at least he didn't spit at Gary Neville.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Another managerial casualty in the PL as Southampton boss Mauricio Pellegrino has been sacked today. I don't think he will be the last this season either.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43364304
    The Truth is out there.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Mark hughes is one of the names been linked with the job. Southampton have always produced good players but usually sell them on, alot of them go to liverpool and arsenal.
    Hughes has been named as Southampton manager until the end of the season.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43403577
    The Truth is out there.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

6. Default

Today Manchester City would score minimum 3 goals, Everton is very easy opponent, with very stupid defenders )

Reviews

Bit off topic,but i came across this video the other day that any football lover will enjoy
    The magical messi!

Last edited by Forceuser; 31-03-18 at 11:23. Reason: Ah! i see its blocked,u can still follow the link to youtube tho
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

Chelsea v spurs, in terms of top 4 this is a must win game for chelsea, spurs havnt won at stamford bridge in 28 years, how will it go, any predictions?
    I think Spurs may just get a narrow victory in this match. I will go for a 2-1 win for them.
    The Truth is out there.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Two big games at the bottom, newcastle v huddersfield and west ham v southampton, ile go for newcastle and the saints to win.
    West Ham are 2-0 up after 20 minutes. Not what Mark Hughes wanted in his first PL game in charge of the Saints. Newcastle-Huddersfield match still 0-0.
    The Truth is out there.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

12. Default

Guardiola is definitely very smart and his teams (especially after first season) are hard to beat. I admired the play of David Silva and Sane today. Sane was just unstoppable, just one thing is that KDB was very slow and somehow he looked tired, I don't like that fact. I hope he would be on top against Liverpool!

13. Default

Pochettino's teams was amazing today. They played like monsters and dominated each and every inch of stadium. I was amazed when found that Tottenham won first match at that stadium after 28 years! Just Amazing! And Dele Ali was just outstanding

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jhonathan19 For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (04-04-18)

Reviews

Derby weekend, will this be the weekend when city win the pl? To the players it probably doesnt matter when they win it but to the supporters it would be great to win it against their neighbours. Will everton finally beat liverpool? Will both city and pool play their first choice teams?
    I think Man City may have to wait for another week to win the title as I can see the derby ending in a draw maybe 1-1. Everton have not beaten Liverpool in the PL since 2010 and I don`t see that changing this weekend. I think the Reds will win by a goal maybe 2-1.
    The Truth is out there.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast