Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League 2017/2018

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Better late than never, no comfortable win for city but a win all the same. They could have dropped points sunday and again tonight but they didnt, a sign of champions.
    Absolutely, also wins tonight for Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Burnley and most surprisingly Everton with a hat trick and a missed penalty for Wayne Rooney. No happy return to Goodison Park for David Moyes.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 29-11-17 at 22:16.
    The Truth is out there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Arsenal v utd, will the gunners 100% home record still be intact after this game? They havnt a great record against jose or utd but their playing well at home. A big game for both clubs. I dont expect utd to lose, but will they win?
    I could see this game ending in another draw and there will be goals. I will go for 2-2.
    The Truth is out there.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Oh fuck, thats a bad challenge by pogba, he's going to miss the manchester derby now.
    Bad Challenge and deserved the red, I actually thought he looked like a world class player in the first half as he makes thing look so easy..

Will be a big loss for the City game... How are Arsenal down 3....1

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Super sunday, will this be the weekend when city are finally beaten in the pl. Pogba is a huge loss and that surely will have an influence on the game. Merseyside derby, how will big sam stop the free scoring liverpool strikeforce? Liverpool to win and city not to lose. Any opinions or predictions?
    I will go for a score draw in the Manchester derby and Liverpool to win by 2 goals. There is also a London derby tomorrow in which I expect Chelsea to beat West Ham by at least 2 goals.
    The Truth is out there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I will go for a score draw in the Manchester derby and Liverpool to win by 2 goals. There is also a London derby tomorrow in which I expect Chelsea to beat West Ham by at least 2 goals.

So much for that prediction. I certainly didn't see that result coming. Conte has more or less conceded that the Blues will not hold on to their title. A great boost for the Hammers, will they be able to get some momentum going with games against Arsenal, Stoke and Newcastle to come before Christmas?
    Last edited by westcorklad; 10-12-17 at 11:00.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

City win it and go 11pts clear. A great day for the blue half of manchester and a fully deserved win. So just two questions to be asked and answered, have city won the league on 10th december after just 16 games and will they go unbeaten this season?
    Probably have the league won already but if they intend to make an impact on the Champions League this year they might drop points later in the season but they can afford to.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

City win it and go 11pts clear. A great day for the blue half of manchester and a fully deserved win. So just two questions to be asked and answered, have city won the league on 10th december after just 16 games and will they go unbeaten this season?
    Different class could have been 6 and Mourinho saying that they should have had a penalty?
    United are like the ROI hoofing the ball up the pitch and were totally outclassed..

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Probably have the league won already but if they intend to make an impact on the Champions League this year they might drop points later in the season but they can afford to.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Different class could have been 6 and Mourinho saying that they should have had a penalty?
    United are like the ROI hoofing the ball up the pitch and were totally outclassed..
    A great result for City and they have the Manchester bragging rights for now anyway. I wouldn't go so far as to say that they have won the PL yet though. There are a lot of matches to be played between now and the end of the season, let`s see what the gap at the top is after the Christmas and New Year series of matches.
    The Truth is out there.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (11-12-17)

Reviews

A draw it is, a better result for the blue half of merseyside . Definetly a point gained.
    Yes indeed a poor result for the Reds. At least, with Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal all dropping points this weekend, they are still very much in contention for a top four position by the end of the season. Everton are in the top half of the table now after being near the relegation zone not too long ago and who knows where they will be come next May.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 10-12-17 at 19:56.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Seems there was an incident in the corridors after the game at old trafford yesterday. Jose had milk and water thrown at him. I hope they didnt miss.
    Should have sour grapes thrown at him...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (13-12-17)

Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast