Thread: Terrible Tragedy in London Fire

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The misfortune falls again in England, it is tremendous to see the images, I can not even imagine the desperation of that moment.
    Rest in peace the victims.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MatureAlejandra For This Useful Post:

Best Before (14-06-17), Irish Siobhan (14-06-17)

Reviews

Great tragedy. As London mayor Sadiq Khan has said there are a lot of questions to answer.
    Six confirmed dead but many missing and the final toll looks like it will be very much higher.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Best Before (14-06-17), Sexy Sandy 69 (14-06-17)

I have no words
    RIP !
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

See you in Dublin 24! ☘️☘️☘️

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

Best Before (14-06-17), LLLLL (14-06-17)

Reviews

It seem the fire started on fourth floor and 24 storey high as my gosh what them people would been thinking as it happen in bad time as late night after 1 am it was reported...
    As think lot of them people would been asleep and some on upper flat wouldn't stood a chance as some jump out on higher floor to try save themselves....
    400 to 600 hundreds people live there and 50 injured and 6 dead and death toll to rise...
    I can't imagine what them people would went through as some had little time to escape and other on higher floor wouldn't have a chance as fire spreaded so quick...
    And even fire brigade can't even reach higher floors as one question why build 24 floors apartment building as it fire hazard and recipe for disaster as people trap on upper floor can't be reach from the fire ladder to rescue them...
    As seriously need to investigate as many more building like that are a fire hazard...
    As once again people of London come out and help people who lost everything as proud to be a Londoner as that Londoner guy who was caught up in terrorist attack went back the next day to pay his restaurant bill I would done the same as honesty is best policy in most cases...
    Hope death toll stay at 6 as 6 people dead is too many already....
    R.I.P to 6 people who lost their life and hopefully no more death please....
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 14-06-17 at 11:24.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Best Before (14-06-17), Sexy Sandy 69 (14-06-17)