Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ibiza first time

Default Ibiza first time

I'm going to ibiza for the first time in July. Is it as good as it's made out to be?

Quote Originally Posted by freestyler75 View Post
    I'm going to ibiza for the first time in July. Is it as good as it's made out to be?
    And what answer are you exactly looking for , young Lad ??

: ah man , it sucks totally overrated seen its days , you wasting your time there man !!!

Or ,

: yea man it rock like totally rocks you'll have time of your life mate as if you cannot score there you never will mate as the sun is shining and drink is flowing and as like you know just chat up some girls and you score big like man !!

Or ,

: well now , there's this cathouse over a yonder at the end of the road after you take the road and turn left and then the second right , and say xy sent you , and all doors open and be like in heaven like all you can take and all you can f & love , and dude that's just gonna be like awesome !!

** come on x

I Knooow all 'em young ones (are you young lol ?) been suckled on YouTube clips info down to wipe a butt ,

Where's your adventure ? It's not Da Jungle you talking about , it's Ibiza !

Catch your flight , take your room , shower , EAT , then go out drinking and have a blast just enjoying !

- If you score in a bar (girls are there for same reason as you !!) , grand x wear a condom !!

- If not , look up the best cathouse in the region -- and wear a condom , and don't get rolled x

Simple . See ? xx

Yes it's good x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

adrienn (10-06-17), Barney Rubble (11-06-17), thewren (12-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    And what answer are you exactly looking for , young Lad ??

: ah man , it sucks totally overrated seen its days , you wasting your time there man !!!

Or ,

: yea man it rock like totally rocks you'll have time of your life mate as if you cannot score there you never will mate as the sun is shining and drink is flowing and as like you know just chat up some girls and you score big like man !!

Or ,

: well now , there's this cathouse over a yonder at the end of the road after you take the road and turn left and then the second right , and say xy sent you , and all doors open and be like in heaven like all you can take and all you can f & love , and dude that's just gonna be like awesome !!

** come on x

I Knooow all 'em young ones (are you young lol ?) been suckled on YouTube clips info down to wipe a butt ,

Where's your adventure ? It's not Da Jungle you talking about , it's Ibiza !

Catch your flight , take your room , shower , EAT , then go out drinking and have a blast just enjoying !

- If you score in a bar (girls are there for same reason as you !!) , grand x wear a condom !!

- If not , look up the best cathouse in the region -- and wear a condom , and don't get rolled x

Simple . See ? xx

Yes it's good x
    where did that come from lol

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    where did that come from lol
    A glass of wine , and I get irked when ppl need info down to the tiniest detail .

Life should be a journey of discovery !!

All that wonderful fulfilling experience of exploring and learning , lost by having down to the nail

prior info . Where's the sense of adventure and the self confidence to : go to a civilized European

country with clean drinking water and a Spar on every corner and accommodation to be had

and sunshine and drink and women and watersports etc.

Don't even need a 'sense of adventure' for such : Europe becoming So homogenized ( the whole

world really) , just pack a swim trunk , your wallet and sunscreen , and GO !! ENJOY !!

Instead of the feelings of dread and insecurity and uncertainty . You're barely leaving home :

It's just got more sunshine and nevercare carefree time . Enjoy x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

thewren (12-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    I want to hear it out loud sooo much
    I was hearing it in lebowski voice mode

8. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (10-06-17)

Hey, Im going there in the middle of July for a week. A wonderful island and been there for fun. Pm me maybe i can help for with some infos to share.
    See you lovely darlings x ☓

10. The Following User Says Thank You to goldy For This Useful Post:

freestyler75 (10-06-17)

Quote Originally Posted by drbagehot View Post
    Working holiday?
    No Mr, just relax, beachtime, dancing, enjoy the summer there.
    See you lovely darlings x ☓

12. The Following User Says Thank You to goldy For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (11-06-17)

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    I was hearing it in lebowski voice mode
    Yea , I'll take that x

Mahn .

Dude .

Ps. I don't shmoke . I just channel the Vibe , man x

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (13-06-17), IrishSarahBarra (10-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Yea , I'll take that x

Mahn .

Dude .

Ps. I don't shmoke . I just channel the Vibe , man x
    yeah I for one one wasnt expecting it though, it was like that simpsons episode when bart meets his long lost grandmother and it turns out she was a rad rebellious protesting commune living chilled kinda chick in her youth

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (11-06-17), thewren (12-06-17)

I wouldn't consider myself an expert on the island but I've stayed there for 6-8 weeks each year for the last seven years because i own a villa there If you've specific questions let me know my pm and I'll try answer. Good luck!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to randaddy2017 For This Useful Post:

freestyler75 (11-06-17)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast