Thread: Changes

Default Changes

Haven't been about for a while, in theory I want to make an appointment with a girl, but increasingly find myself saying, "can't be bothered driving to .......
    tonight", maybe I'm moving on, last appointment was about 3 months ago, it was a amazing sexy experience with a woman I've seen several times, she's not here now, what to do..... Anyway my wee mind wander over lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to willywonka123 For This Useful Post:

casman (08-06-17)

4 girl I want to see are in the same area. So I am sitting at home bored.

Quote Originally Posted by willywonka123 View Post
    Haven't been about for a while, in theory I want to make an appointment with a girl, but increasingly find myself saying, "can't be bothered driving to .......
    tonight", maybe I'm moving on, last appointment was about 3 months ago, it was a amazing sexy experience with a woman I've seen several times, she's not here now, what to do..... Anyway my wee mind wander over lol
    Wait for her to get back xx

*if you're feeling uninspired otherwise x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willywonka123 View Post
    Trust me the urge will return with a bang, had a period like that myself there recently, maybe you should mix it up a bit, a lot of beautiful ladies out there, who provide their own unique experience.