Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
Ok Stephanie, I can be a little dramatic. Bit of Braveheart there ...they can take my heart but/and they will never take my hookering

You know, because a client wouldn't want to ...because they've been there themselves.

Because they have experienced it all and I don't have to explain much if anything. Maybe couldn't explain it the way I'd want to, kind of something to be lived through. I think.

It feels more than laziness, instinctively right for me, like it would work out better that way in the end. Idk where I get that from.

Maybe from looking down the road, when I do something stupid. That he might have this inner voice that I don't know of, telling him that my lackings are because of prostitution. And, I couldn't be bothered dealing with me thinking he might have an inner voice even when he doesn't.

If I'm ever going to be blamed for wrong doings it's not going to because of this, it's going to be because I am just plain wrong.

Thats probably the darkest of reasons there, valid nonetheless.

Imagine being two years down the road saying, Whoa! What was that? Do I need to explain my murky past now and in the middle of this crisis?! Ah we've been throught this. How long have you been carrying this around with you? No this here has nothing to do with THAT. ...would he believe me, deep down

Not just any client but one that's had the same kind of experience as me. Not the torn ones.

Work is done for me, know I can say anything to them and they darn well know they can say anything to me.

I won't find that kind of assurance in the real world. And don't think I'd find that kind of energy in the real world either tbh.

Met 2 people that see things exactly the way I do, Fluffy and Jd96. My eyes without me having to explain anything. That two is enough for me to know that I would never bother looking anywhere else.
what do you mean by a torn client?
you mean the ones you were referring to lately in a post I saw by you?