Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Another London Attack

Default Another London Attack

Another Attack On London Bridge And Borough Market Has Happened In The Last Hour,,20 Casualties SO Far

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to atom For This Useful Post:

Bratsimpson1 (04-06-17), casman (04-06-17), Mr Sweet Guy (04-06-17), Sexy Sandy 69 (04-06-17)

Reviews

There is only one way to stop this from continuing but it can't be done because if the innocent people who will lose there lives. These sick twisted mother f***ers need to be hung drawn and quartered with every single thing that can be done to inflict as much pain and suffering on them

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rebelscouse For This Useful Post:

casman (04-06-17)

Fucking dickheads

6. The Following User Says Thank You to randaddy2017 For This Useful Post:

atom (04-06-17)

Reviews

More London Attack and it definitely a terrorist attack at London Bridge as stabbings at Borough market as you never stop terrorism as kill one and more rise in their place as it never ending battle....
    But innocent people are suffering or dying because of people like them who hate all nationalities except their own...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Yes let's kill all Muslims! Stop believing the media.

Maybe start you thinking?
    He's supremely well informed on the middle-east. A few years back I read his book The Great War For Civilisation. A harrowing tome but incredibly informative.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AlessandraFan For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Eye witness said he seen 3 Muslim attack and stabbing people and one Lady been stab up to 10 Times or more as she plead for her help as he was defenceless and said he follow them and seen them enter bar and club stabbing people as he threw bottles and chairs to try and stop them...
    They did attack him but he ran away....
    And now gun shot and explosion in London as I said after Manchester attack nowhere safe...
    Their is rumour of men had strap canister around the body and it gone crazy this world...
    I telling as warning to be careful as Dublin or Cork or Belfast is a target for terrorism as big city as any one think this country safe think again as it not safe anywhere...
    This is one of the worst terrorist attack yet in England and sadly it not the end as their be more incident as it seem to be happening to often now as I Londoner myself and have relation there....

VERY SAD FOR PEOPLE WHO SUFFERING AND ONES WHO MAY NOT RETURN HOME TONIGHT...
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 04-06-17 at 01:12.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sandy 69 (04-06-17)

Reviews

I was born and raised a Catholic but possibly because we lived in the border area we always were Civil with our protestant neighbours and my parent's guidance. I can't understand this bitterness and just , Ah fuck it I just can't understand this shite 6 people dead, Ah for fucks sake
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 04-06-17 at 03:00. Reason: Dirty rotten cunts.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

atom (04-06-17), casman (04-06-17), Hotnutz (04-06-17)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    More London Attack and it definitely a terrorist attack at London Bridge as stabbings at Borough market as you never stop terrorism as kill one and more rise in their place as it never ending battle....
    But innocent people are suffering or dying because of people like them who hate all nationalities except their own...
    They don't give a fuck about our innocents do they. The only way to deal with terrorists is terrorise them. People want it everway. It doesn't work like that. Only a matter of time before it happens here.

Westside.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

atom (04-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    They don't give a fuck about our innocents do they. The only way to deal with terrorists is terrorise them. People want it everway. It doesn't work like that. Only a matter of time before it happens here.

Westside.
    You're only talking through your fundament as usual. Stick to posting advice on boiling eggs or toasting bread or whatever.
    Terrorizing terrorists produces more of them, more recruits, chop the head off the hydra-more heads appear. In NI, a while back, terrorizing the terrorists really worked-internment without trial, interrogation techniques used by the British in Kenya, Malaya, NI, before the Americans used similar in Iraq & Guantanamo Bay, Bloody Sunday-almost certainly an attempt by rogue British elements to cow the nationalist population or tempt the Ira into the open.
    All these things certainly worked, these worked to increase sympathy for and recruitment to the IRA. More Ira, more loyalist paramilitaries, tit for tat, one side feeds off the other.
    Terrorise the terrorists-after years of Western blundering and ineffectual meddling in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya etc, the terrorists were certainly terrorised, so terrorized that more of them kept appearing.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bratsimpson1 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (04-06-17)

seven innocent lives taken....London this is only a set back...be strong for each other
    Last edited by swat; 04-06-17 at 09:13.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast