Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What to do this weekend??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Ahh now Casman you not a betting man I see and you right as it be one point defeat to Carlow as dub sneak through

But one of my fav Lady on here now and love to watch champion league with her tomorrow as be hard to concentrate on game as my A game be off

And she a A+ every time.....
    I can see a trashing on the cards for Carlow, most of the country will be cheering them on as will I, but i see no hope for them, How about you watch the game and get her to give you a blowjob while your watching the match, at least you will have scored lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (02-06-17), randaddy2017 (03-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    I can see a trashing on the cards for Carlow, most of the country will be cheering them on as will I, but i see no hope for them, How about you watch the game and get her to give you a blowjob while your watching the match, at least you will have scored lol
    Then I has to stop AMINA going on hol as she give a good you know what Casman as I am sure you met her

Casman you got to watch film four +1 as it creepy and it call IT FOLLOW a horror film......
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 02-06-17 at 23:18.

Reviews

Zilch I like to hear your answer on that opinion on what you think of that.....
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 03-06-17 at 21:44. Reason: Not Thread related as I see no Quote, Please keep your private chats *In Private*! Thank you! Amy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post

Now, now! Listen bumpkin do I call you a yokel?
    Lol ye are a rowdy bunch lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    You've a filthy imagination.....I like it. Carry on.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to randaddy2017 For This Useful Post:

casman (04-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    What exactly are you asking me bitch ?????
    We'll if you put that way I won't ask you ** as you has ball for answer me and you don't like me and I don't like you so you know why I ask you because of your petty pm Zilch to me....
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 03-06-17 at 21:47. Reason: Please use PMs in order to solve your personal issues! Amy

Hi,

You both should know by now to keep it in private. I really don't understand the need to bring your private chats onto the Forum as the only attention you will be getting by doing this will be a negative one.

Wish you all a lovely night!

Regards,
    Amy

We'll if you put that way I won't ask you ** as you has ball for answer me and you don't like me and I don't like you so you know why I ask you because of your petty pm Zilch to me....
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 03-06-17 at 22:07.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightShift View Post
    Hi,

You both should know by now to keep it in private. I really don't understand the need to bring your private chats onto the Forum as the only attention you will be getting by doing this will be a negative one.

Regards,
    Amy
    Good Night Amy

Blog Entries

Were you two lovers at one time?

Westside.

Regards,
    Amy
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 03-06-17 at 21:57. Reason: Amy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast