Thread: Disappointed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JayM93 View Post
    So, I had wanted to meet a certain someone for a while and I thought today was ample opportunity. I rang yesterday and arranged it for 3pm today. She actually came across extremely well on the phone and I kinda felt a little smitten. I was supposed to confirm at 11 today which I did but got no reply and when I did get a reply, long story short, she was fully booked despite agreeing to it the day before and having 24 hours notice.

It actually feels a little personal as I didn't really buy the fully booked/no time, etc excuse as it wasn't a problem the day before and isn't that the whole point of arranging it in notice, to ensure you actually meet.

It's a bit unprofessional in my view and I myself, lost time & money but sure what can you do. Like I said in the title, disappointed.
    Name and shame

2. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    Name and shame
    I disagree, mate. We're not a lynch mob. Im not excusing it, but sometimes shit goes wrong for people.

I totally feel for JayM93, as its happened before. But not worth getting into an online tiff over. Best take it as a lesson learned and spend your cash with a nice woman who'll honor her part of the agreement. :-)

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to randaddy2017 For This Useful Post:

Forceuser (01-06-17), JayM93 (01-06-17), Mr Sweet Guy (07-10-17), Super ModeratorTheNightShift (02-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by randaddy2017 View Post
    I disagree, mate. We're not a lynch mob. Im not excusing it, but sometimes shit goes wrong for people.

I totally feel for JayM93, as its happened before. But not worth getting into an online tiff over. Best take it as a lesson learned and spend your cash with a nice woman who'll honor her part of the agreement. :-)
    Hence the smiley face mate

When your around long enough you'll understand

6. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

randaddy2017 (01-06-17)