Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuesdays Budget What do you think is in store.

Reviews

Default Hey Smarty

Dont be putting blame on the U S of A they're up to their eyes blaming their ex-president for the mess their in now(& rightly so)

Blog Entries

I don't think Smarty is blaming America......
    I think he's just saying they were one of the first to come up with the Idea of the state buying the banks bad debts and getting the tax payers to pay for it.....
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default If they sack 15 junior ministers

imagine what they are going to be doing to everything else?I wonder how much of a salary cut will the remaining minsiters take?Im assuming that they are taking one right?

Westside.

Blog Entries

testing... testing.... did my last reply go up????? Strange things are happening.... the reply I've put up last night showes up above smarty's original post, which started the thread..... is it my computer????

can you guys see my reply from last night?????
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    testing... testing.... did my last reply go up????? Strange things are happening.... the reply I've put up last night showes up above smarty's original post, which started the thread..... is it my computer????

can you guys see my reply from last night?????
    I can see your reply at the start of the thread. How did you do that - are you psychic?
    I will vote for you Kat based on your proposed agenda.

Blog Entries

I have no idea????? But I think, my place was haunted last night, as I have posted at a few places..... and once I was done, the thread didn't get automatically bumped up to the top of the threards...... so I may have worked my magic fingers at some other places too...

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ME!!!!

I'm crossed over to the dark side now!!!! Luke help me!!! lol

ps.: sorry to change the subject on the thread....

Reviews

Maybe your like the ones in Lost. You went back in time to before it was posted and jumped the queue. But which came first the chicken or the egg. You should show us how to do that. Unless it's just another of E-Is technical gliches like the time
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

guys the taxpayer is paying for it either wichway..... if the banks keep the bad dept, they will just need to get it back on their other products.... therefore interrest rates on loans mortgages will go up etc.... so the taxpayer pays... if the government picks it up the taxpayer pays too.... what is the difference....

I would ban re-posession for the time beeing, if Joe blogs lost his job, but can pay 200 out of the 1000, it's still better then nothing..... once joe blog gets a job, he can carry on paying.... by making people homeless... the taxpayer is paying again, as people can't sleep on the streets. Plus they sell it on auction at a price, which was less Joe blog bought it for....

Or, the government should offer to pay your mortgage or part of it on a very low interret rate, if you loose your job for a period of time, once you get a job, the payment can be added to your taxes and deducted in small amounts.... it's still cheaper for them, then having you homeless..... that does cost more.

It makes sence to invest in green issues, but by the time anything gets done, many more will be in the shit....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Haunted threads

I have no idea????? But I think, my place was haunted last night, as I have posted at a few places..... and once I was done, the thread didn't get automatically bumped up to the top of the threads...... so I may have worked my magic fingers at some other places too...
    I think the ghosts are at E-I rather than at your place. They've been messing with the clocks, as you might have noticed. One effect is that the server sometimes thinks an older thread is more recent than a newer one and puts it higher in the list. Pat says she's working on it.

Default Well

guys the taxpayer is paying for it either wichway..... if the banks keep the bad dept, they will just need to get it back on their other products.... therefore interrest rates on loans mortgages will go up etc.... so the taxpayer pays... if the government picks it up the taxpayer pays too.... what is the difference....

I would ban re-posession for the time beeing, if Joe blogs lost his job, but can pay 200 out of the 1000, it's still better then nothing..... once joe blog gets a job, he can carry on paying.... by making people homeless... the taxpayer is paying again, as people can't sleep on the streets. Plus they sell it on auction at a price, which was less Joe blog bought it for....

Or, the government should offer to pay your mortgage or part of it on a very low interret rate, if you loose your job for a period of time, once you get a job, the payment can be added to your taxes and deducted in small amounts.... it's still cheaper for them, then having you homeless..... that does cost more.

It makes sence to invest in green issues, but by the time anything gets done, many more will be in the shit....
    we can no longer control interest rates.The ECB does that for us.

Waht your saying about re-posession is true.I cant see any need for it eother.Its the large profits that these banks and large companies are making.Companies like Eircom for eg,two thirds or thereabouts of a phone is recurring charges?A bank gives us a slip of paper telling us our balance and charges us for it even though we dont have choice with it.

I think that the banks could even write off a certain % of all home loans and still remain in a reasonably ok position but they just wont drop their profits.This would give ppl a bit of leeway.The profits these ppl are making are ridicolaus.I heard lately that 60% of the worlds wealth is owned by 10% of its population?

Greed,greed and more greed,
    Westside.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast