Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First experience

1. Default First experience

Hi guys. I juat had my first ts experience and to be honest it wasnt quite what i was expecting having read the forums and reviews. I dont want to leave a bad review if it was just me so really im asking how should a first time go, bearing in mind i told the lady in question it was my first time?

Spill the beans...who was she
    You Motherboating Son of a B****.

Reviews

I think everyone first time will be different.

Reviews

Can you pm the name an il tell you if I've had delight of meeting her or discuss your worrys

Bi-curious or bi, I'm not sure. I can't remember who she was, but I met her near Heuston Station. Not bad looking, but it wasn't her face I was looking at.

The sensation of holding another penis, especially as it hardened was surreal. We were french-kissing, but I kept glancing down, thinking, "I'm doing this!". I told her I wanted to suck it, as I was caught between stretching the time out and getting it over with. The submission of taking another penis into your mouth is, again, surreal. It was all a bit rushed, as I felt that she may not stay hard (projection issues, I reckon). I reckon my OWO is the worst in Ireland, so I moved on to penetration.

I asked her to fuck me and it was fine. She wasn't too big, so after the initial clenching, I kind of enjoyed it. I have thought about going back to someone. Bianka looks like JLaw, so that would be special. Iris is a beaut too.

I'm glad I did it. I've been fucked by men since, I've fucked women since too. I now look at everyone as a potential shag, which really opens up all options for me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BP73 For This Useful Post:

dave028 (28-05-17), Iris Gomez (31-05-17)

Reviews

My first time was with Laura Boldrini and had the best experience of my life. I went around the Nürburgring ring before so that's really saying something. The first time is when fantasy becomes reality so yes, it should be special.

I'm sorry to hear that your date went wrong. My second time with a TS lady (after Laura) wasn't worth remembering so I get where you're coming from.

The best piece of advice that I could give you is probably forget about it and set your sights on another lady.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayM93 For This Useful Post:

laura boldrini (02-06-17)

My first was Laura too , she got me hooked such a stunner, don't let one bad experience put you off, there are some beautiful girls touring at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by BP73 View Post
    Bi-curious or bi, I'm not sure. I can't remember who she was, but I met her near Heuston Station. Not bad looking, but it wasn't her face I was looking at.

The sensation of holding another penis, especially as it hardened was surreal. We were french-kissing, but I kept glancing down, thinking, "I'm doing this!". I told her I wanted to suck it, as I was caught between stretching the time out and getting it over with. The submission of taking another penis into your mouth is, again, surreal. It was all a bit rushed, as I felt that she may not stay hard (projection issues, I reckon). I reckon my OWO is the worst in Ireland, so I moved on to penetration.

I asked her to fuck me and it was fine. She wasn't too big, so after the initial clenching, I kind of enjoyed it. I have thought about going back to someone. Bianka looks like JLaw, so that would be special. Iris is a beaut too.

I'm glad I did it. I've been fucked by men since, I've fucked women since too. I now look at everyone as a potential shag, which really opens up all options for me.

You're more than Welcome to meet me, babe.
    GOODBYE

Reviews

Yes, see Iris. After you've been paradise with her, you'll have very high expectations.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hoordog For This Useful Post:

Iris Gomez (02-06-17)

Reading things like that when I'm not even over there is such a selfsteem booster
    Quote Originally Posted by JayM93 View Post
    My first time was with Laura Boldrini and had the best experience of my life. I went around the Nürburgring ring before so that's really saying something. The first time is when fantasy becomes reality so yes, it should be special.

I'm sorry to hear that your date went wrong. My second time with a TS lady (after Laura) wasn't worth remembering so I get where you're coming from.

The best piece of advice that I could give you is probably forget about it and set your sights on another lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by luvtsgirls View Post
    My first was Laura too , she got me hooked such a stunner, don't let one bad experience put you off, there are some beautiful girls touring at the moment
    Maybe it was my vegan diet ? lol

U guys are seriously awesome

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laura boldrini For This Useful Post:

babygravy (13-06-17), dave028 (02-06-17), JayM93 (03-06-17)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast