Thread: Adrienn appreciation thread...

Talking Adrienn appreciation thread...

A few nights ago my mentor, Mr Sweet Guy, invited me for beers. He regaled me of stories about the various ladies he had conquered. They were wild stories with vixens from all over the world. But his eyes grew dark when he spoke of the one woman who had managed to elude his patented lips: Adrienn. Mr Sweet Guy said he tried to conquer her but she had managed to resist all of his magical moves. He described her fiery spirit and witty nature, and of how pretty she is. But despite his experience, Mr Sweet Guy could never bed her.

I began to research this mysterious maiden, and I was impressed with what I saw!Mr Sweet guy was right. I looked at her recent photos and they confirmed she is very pretty. I knew now why Mr Sweet Guy was infatuated by her.

When Adrienn learnt that I was Mr Sweet Guys student she gave me challenge: to visit her and have a threesome. She has sent me PM's begging me for a duo session/threesome for weeks. Ive managed to resist so far because Mr Sweet Guy says Im not ready to handle such a fiery woman. Hopefully in time I will!

Until then all I can say is thank you Adrienn, we appreciate you!

Last edited by randaddy2017; 25-05-17 at 23:16.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by randaddy2017 View Post
    A few nights ago my mentor, Mr Sweet Guy, invited me for beers. He regaled me of stories about the various ladies he had conquered. They were wild stories with vixens from all over the world. But his eyes grew dark when he spoke of the one woman who had managed to elude his patented lips: Adrienn. Mr Sweet Guy said he tried to conquer her but she had managed to resist all of his magical moves. He described her fiery spirit and witty nature, and of how pretty she is. But despite his experience, Mr Sweet Guy could never bed her.

I began to research this mysterious maiden, and I was impressed with what I saw!Mr Sweet guy was right. I looked at her recent photos and they confirmed she is very pretty. I knew now why Mr Sweet Guy was infatuated by her.

When Adrienn learnt that I was Mr Sweet Guys student she gave me challenge: to visit her and have a threesome. She has sent me PM's begging me for a duo session/threesome for weeks. Ive managed to resist so far because Mr Sweet Guy says Im not ready to handle such a fiery woman. Hopefully in time I will!

Until then all I can say is thank you Adrienn, we appreciate you!

Remember the training of Karma Sutra and you will be ready soon as that date approach and time is short but with help of your master and his word of wisdom you will ready to go and complete my taint of lip massage my apprentice Randaddy...
    Just remember resist urge of dark side and you use your power of light and satisfied your master by pleasure these Ladies with lip massage...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

randaddy2017 (25-05-17)

Reviews

Sticking to the title of the thread
    I have not met Adrienne yet.
    But her Profile photo is absolutely stunning.

5. Default Weird

That's weird bro!

Your sure this isn't a "Mr Sweet Guy" appreciation thread...
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde