Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Irish lyndsay wow

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by oldmanpunter View Post
    If the ass is so lovely can we see pictures of it please
    If you went to see her, you'd see the real thing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JayM93 For This Useful Post:

Irish Siobhan (24-05-17)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Siobhan View Post
    My sexxxy little partner in naughtiness!! Stunning, sweet, verrrrrrrry naughty . . .

Wishing you all a day as as lovely as Lyndsey's Ass!!
    Yourself and herself are on the wishlist. Individually and together.
    It's very hard to pin either of you down - never mind both at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by JayM93 View Post
    If you went to see her, you'd see the real thing.
    If she visits my location or is anywhere where I might happen to be I might just go see her Just to inspect the ass of course

Quote Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
    Yourself and herself are on the wishlist. Individually and together.
    It's very hard to pin either of you down - never mind both at the same time!
    The longer the wait, the sweeter the kiss darling!

Reviews

apologies for bumping such an old thread, but I came across Irish Lyndsey's profile today while browsing the site, and wanted to post something in here about her.

I used to visit here quite a few years back, at a different time (and place) in my life. After a while spent humming and hawing I finally got the guts up to go and actually meet one of the girls. Having never even seen her profile before that exact moment, Irish Lyndsey appeared in a search of girls who were near to where I was living. At very short notice, we arranged to meet.

I wrote the first review on her profile (which tells me the time I'm talking about is 2016, so quite a while ago).

Anyway, a few days ago people were promoting mental health week, as many will have seen on the various different social media platforms. Reading some of the things people were sharing immediately reminded me of 2016. I was at a very low point in life. I was at a stage where I could no longer see anything positive in the world, or in people.

I fully believe that meeting with Irish Lyndsay saved my life. It was the first time in a long time I had met someone who was so naturally warm and compassionate. I think she could see when I arrived that I wasn't in the best state. But when I left that day, something had changed.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your perspective), I am not in a position to go and see her again. I am happily non-single, and won't punt while so. I have often wanted to just say thanks to her. I know she was just doing her job, but to me it was something more.

On the off-chance you stop by the forum, Lyndsay, from the bottom of my (still beating) heart - THANK YOU

And to everyone else, there's an absolute gem in our midst. Go and see her, and when you do, treat her like the princess she is.

-collinsp

7. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to collinsp For This Useful Post:

Floki (13-10-20), funboy71 (14-10-20), gameboy (14-10-20), GOSHH (14-10-20), IrishChloe (14-10-20), IrishSarahBarra (15-10-20), johnwin530 (13-10-20), lildick (13-10-20), MidlifeCrisis (14-10-20), Mrbean76 (13-10-20), ORDINARYJOE (13-10-20), S94310 (17-10-20), tbooker281 (19-05-21)

Great post and well said

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HugoBoss For This Useful Post:

collinsp (14-10-20), IrishSarahBarra (15-10-20), lildick (13-10-20), Mrbean76 (13-10-20), S94310 (17-10-20)

Reviews

@collinsp

Met Lyndsay three times and there is no exaggeration to this post. Seeing her really made it easier to get through shitty times. I wish I could see her again after nearly a year now but trying to get in touch is like playing slots.
    Last edited by Roderik; 13-10-20 at 23:58.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roderik For This Useful Post:

collinsp (14-10-20), S94310 (17-10-20)

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by collinsp View Post
    apologies for bumping such an old thread, but I came across Irish Lyndsey's profile today while browsing the site, and wanted to post something in here about her.

I used to visit here quite a few years back, at a different time (and place) in my life. After a while spent humming and hawing I finally got the guts up to go and actually meet one of the girls. Having never even seen her profile before that exact moment, Irish Lyndsey appeared in a search of girls who were near to where I was living. At very short notice, we arranged to meet.

I wrote the first review on her profile (which tells me the time I'm talking about is 2016, so quite a while ago).

Anyway, a few days ago people were promoting mental health week, as many will have seen on the various different social media platforms. Reading some of the things people were sharing immediately reminded me of 2016. I was at a very low point in life. I was at a stage where I could no longer see anything positive in the world, or in people.

I fully believe that meeting with Irish Lyndsay saved my life. It was the first time in a long time I had met someone who was so naturally warm and compassionate. I think she could see when I arrived that I wasn't in the best state. But when I left that day, something had changed.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your perspective), I am not in a position to go and see her again. I am happily non-single, and won't punt while so. I have often wanted to just say thanks to her. I know she was just doing her job, but to me it was something more.

On the off-chance you stop by the forum, Lyndsay, from the bottom of my (still beating) heart - THANK YOU

And to everyone else, there's an absolute gem in our midst. Go and see her, and when you do, treat her like the princess she is.

-collinsp
    Wow,

Such a lovely thing to read and to be appreciated, i have been very quiet taking selective clients and don't like to get involved in drama and keep myself low key and discreet,

It genuinely means alot to hear I helped you as I find this industry to be more than just sex and money, its so important to respect and be respected with a side of naughty on the side ����)

I'm so lucky to have met some amazing people that still make me smile and to the gentlemen I havent met just yet I'm looking forward to it ����

If you are reading this treat ladies like me with respect and you will be treated like a king xxxx

@collinsp I'm happy to see your happy xxx

Lyndsay xxx
    Last edited by Floki; 19-10-20 at 16:09.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lyndsay26 For This Useful Post:

collinsp (14-10-20), GOSHH (14-10-20), lildick (14-10-20), Mrbean76 (14-10-20), Onelastgo (14-10-20), RayDonovan (15-10-20), S94310 (17-10-20), tbooker281 (19-05-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndsay26 View Post
    Wow,

Such a lovely thing to read and to be appreciated, i have been very quiet taking selective clients and don't like to get involved in drama and keep myself low key and discreet,

It genuinely means alot to hear I helped you as I find this industry to be more than just sex and money, its so important to respect and be respected with a side of naughty on the side ����)

I'm so lucky to have met some amazing people that still make me smile and to the gentlemen I havent met just yet I'm looking forward to it ����

If you are reading this treat ladies like me with respect and you will be treated like a king xxxx

@collinsp I'm happy to see your happy xxx

Lyndsay xxx
    I'm so pleased you saw the post, Lyndsay. Maybe down the line we'll meet again.

take care, and thanks again.
    Last edited by Floki; 19-10-20 at 16:09.

Reviews

One of the best on here
    a beautiful genuine lady
    have to arrange to see her
    whenever I get the chance

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast