Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What The F##k

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    I've just watched a video of Lip Massage.
    I think I will skip it as it doesn't really look that fun, I think that I would rather use my lips to do the massaging.
    That censored one Floki the uncensored one is best between 2 consenting adult and good day to you Floki

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by badmick View Post
    Omg only problem is it will have to try it with someone new first whose"sexual desire is not already through the roof " as I may not survive
    I am pretty sure you survive another meeting as she want you back 100% and ready for repeat performance in the future Badmick

3. Default

I need to try it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    ...that made more sense when you only had 10 posts. What happens when you get 10 posts?
    But this doesn't make sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    That would be telling but give you a hint start from lips and around her ears and then work your way down slowly and make sure to book a hour as it has to be slow and gently and at times you lips are barely touching skins as she can feel your breath on her skins as said enough already as people will be expert at lips massage too quick......

Give it try Randaddy on your threesome or before as you be surprise............
    Sound like a glimps of my Tie and Tease
    Always Smile

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FetishCherry For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (24-05-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FetishCherry View Post
    Sound like a glimps of my Tie and Tease
    Yes very much the same but the Lady or Gent is not tie up and yes tease in away but if they tickless you have to watch for hands or nails as they came lose control of the body as tingling and sensation can be extreme at times and that when to ease off a little and back in again in brief rest byte.......
    Cherry why not try it out on one of your favourite client next time he book a hour appointment as I am sure he won't know what he in store for but best not to tie him up as lip massage fever is spreading and I hope to maybe hear clients or Lady who enjoy it as spread the lust around as lip massage is just as good as her receiving oral.......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123