Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Twin Peaks New Series...Anyone Watching?

Default The Twin Peaks New Series...Anyone Watching?

I for one can't wait....I still get horny for Audrey Horne

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (18-05-17)

Not yet. Do you need to have watched the earlier version to get this new series? I tried the earlier one. It was good but had dated a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by randaddy2017 View Post
    Not yet. Do you need to have watched the earlier version to get this new series? I tried the earlier one. It was good but had dated a bit.

I dunno mate...me and Mrs Ward had the same conversation about how accessible Lynch will make it. We will find out on Sunday when it premiers.

Reviews

I am a huge DL fan and loved twin peaks series Movie not as good. Mullholland drive and blue Velvet are outstanding, I must figure out how to get it

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    I am a huge DL fan and loved twin peaks series Movie not as good. Mullholland drive and blue Velvet are outstanding, I must figure out how to get it
    I really hated FWWM......need to see the films you mentioned.

Twin Peaks will be on SKY Atlantic...if you haven't got that Floki is the King of feeds and dodgy ass sites with questionable legality.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (18-05-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Ward View Post
    I really hated FWWM......need to see the films you mentioned.

Twin Peaks will be on SKY Atlantic...if you haven't got that Floki is the King of feeds and dodgy ass sites with questionable legality.
    Mullholland Drive is a take on OJ Simpson but its as you would expect well out there, as to Blue Velvet you are about to see dennis Hopper as one of the great all time villains also Kyle McLaughlin pre Twin Peaks , it will make an impression on you I assure you.

Im going to watch it, but definitely not before re watching the original two seasons

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ZacherySwan View Post
    Im going to watch it, but definitely not before re watching the original two seasons
    Twin Peaks was the first of the new breed of TV and it lead to A list stars working in TV , for its time it was revolutionary, David Lynch has a specific weirdness and you will need to watch the first two as there is no way of figuring it out indeed some dont get it fully having watched them . In many ways shows like True detective, house of cards, GOT have their origin in this show. Lynch was the first top director to do a mini TV series with production values of a movie

Reviews

Anyone watch it last night? I have it recorded but just watching the start of the first episode now- love the music.

I'll see you in 25 years

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Anyone watch it last night? I have it recorded but just watching the start of the first episode now- love the music.

I'll see you in 25 years
    I saw it last night...seemed very lacking in humour which was one reason it was so popular in the first two series. However, only two episodes in, so will see where it heads.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast