Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ah Mum

Reviews

Default Ah Mum

Well folks. Just back from Poland and saw a lovely lady in her 40's, asked me if I would like another girl and I said ah gowan then and out comes a girl of 20, beautiful cheekbones, slim body and perky titties, the spitting image of her mother. What an amazing session and they even give me tea afterwards.
    Poland's great but they can't make a decent chip to save their lives.
    Till next time ladies

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hadaway For This Useful Post:

Floki (22-05-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    Well folks. Just back from Poland and saw a lovely lady in her 40's, asked me if I would like another girl and I said ah gowan then and out comes a girl of 20, beautiful cheekbones, slim body and perky titties, the spitting image of her mother. What an amazing session and they even give me tea afterwards.
    Poland's great but they can't make a decent chip to save their lives.
    Till next time ladies
    Just tea or did you get biscuits as well

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    Charity shop. Trench coat. Tea bags. Piece of twine. Grow a beard. Collect things in it. Keep adding to the trench coat.
    the trench coat or the beard?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

alcatel (23-05-17)

Reviews

Hadaway ends up with an older woman at a bar in Poland . She looked pretty good for a 55-year-old. In fact, she wasn’t too bad at all, and he found himself thinking she probably had a really hot daughter. They drank a couple of beers, and she asked if I’d ever had a “Sportsman’s Double”? “What’s that?” the guy asked. “It’s a mother and daughter threesome.” she said.

As the guy’s mind began to embrace the idea, and he wondered what her daughter might look like, he said, “No, I haven’t.” They drank a bit more, then she said with a wink, “tonight’s your lucky night.” They hopped into a taxi and went back to her place. When they arrived back at her place and they walked into the front door, she turned on the hall light and shouted upstairs “Mom… you still awake?”
    Last edited by willie wacker; 22-05-17 at 13:18.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Best Before (23-05-17), blue rebel (23-05-17), EIFII (22-05-17), Floki (22-05-17), Forceuser (23-05-17), funlover12 (22-05-17), hadaway (23-05-17), JAMESCORK (22-05-17), Liberty Love (23-05-17), pigsmickey (22-05-17), Stephanie (22-05-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    Just tea or did you get biscuits as well
    Think they called them Takotki or summat, definitely well looked after and service with a smile, two smiles actually

Reviews

Poland is great and some good high paid jobs over there now

Two old ladies are walking along the road in Łęczna when they see 3 naked well endowed black men standing at a bus stop.

One is shocked and says "Why has the black man in the middle got a white willie?"

The second says "They're not black men, they are Irish coalminers, the one in the middle goes home at lunchtime

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hadaway For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (22-05-17), JAMESCORK (22-05-17), pigsmickey (22-05-17)

Reviews

Red, Wolverine and Willie are playing football in a field.

Red kicks the ball into a cave and he goes in to get it back, suddenly he hears a voice saying: "i am the big bald witch of this cave to get your ball back, do something i cannot do!"

Red picks up the ball and does half a million tap-ups, the witch laughs evilly , then picks up the ball and does a million tap-ups. Red comes running out of the cave crying.

Wolverine goes in and hears the same so he picks up the ball and does 4 million tap-ups, the witch nearly dies of laughter, as she picks up the ball and does 8 million tap-ups. Wolverine comes out crying.

finally, Willie walks in and hears the same: "i am the big bald witch of these caves if you want your ball back do something i cant", so with that Willie whips out a comb and starts brushing his hair!!

only joking folks! Willie's got no hair

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hadaway For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (23-05-17), Floki (22-05-17), redforever (22-05-17), willie wacker (22-05-17)

Reviews

Red, Wolverine and Willie are playing football in a field.

Red kicks the ball into a cave and he goes in to get it back, suddenly he hears a voice saying: "i am the big bald witch of this cave to get your ball back, do something i cannot do!"

Red picks up the ball and does half a million tap-ups, the witch laughs evilly , then picks up the ball and does a million tap-ups. Red comes running out of the cave crying.

Wolverine goes in and hears the same so he picks up the ball and does 4 million tap-ups, the witch nearly dies of laughter, as she picks up the ball and does 8 million tap-ups. Wolverine comes out crying.

finally, Willie walks in and hears the same: "i am the big bald witch of these caves if you want your ball back do something i cant", so with that Willie whips out a comb and starts brushing his hair!!

only joking folks! Willie's got no hair
    Pmsl
    But I'm not bald

Did you ever see an bald ass
    Last edited by willie wacker; 22-05-17 at 14:24.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

far enough so.

lets get back to the Mum and her Daughter,

I was very turned on when they started feeding my cock to each other, no wonder they didn't join me for Tea afterwards

Amazing Experience again

Reviews

far enough so.

lets get back to the Mum and her Daughter,

I was very turned on when they started feeding my cock to each other, no wonder they didn't join me for Tea afterwards

Amazing Experience again
    Holy God, were they cannibals !!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Liberty Love (23-05-17)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast