Thread: TS Amy

Default TS Amy

I tried to book ts amy in wexford town today. She told me to call 20 mins before i arrive. I was about 5 mins from wexford when she texted that she would be ready in 10 mins, i texted back ok x.i was just outside the town when she rang back. i couldn't answer as i was driving, so i pulled over and called her back. She cancelled our appointment, i asked maybe later. She said something i couldn't understand and just hung up. I tried texting but no reply. Almost an hour of a drive and this happens. I was in town so i called ts bia hernandez but that's another story. basically she was very rude too. this has happened to me once before not too long ago where someone cancelled as i was halfway through my journey. Has this happened to other people here?

Reviews

If Amy cancelled on you, I could have guaranteed that Bia Hernandez would too. They are the same person. Has been known to advertise under a few other names as well.

Reviews

😂 how can you not see there same person lol. Never have visted her rang one time an she was rudd an just not my type