Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Rugby World Cup Draw

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Better performance so far this week by ireland. Two tries for stockdale, great run by conway for the first try. This is mainly wales 2nd team we're playing though.
    Well it would want be after last weeks horror show in Twickenham. Hopefully Ireland will manage a decent result today.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 31-08-19 at 14:13.
    The Truth is out there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

15-3 at ht and no injuries.
    good performance yes , stockdale has been v impressive

4. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Finishes 22-17. Once again its hard to know what to read into that game. It'll be intersting to see what teams both managers pick for next week. Will johnny start?
    it's a win and that's all we needed.

i assume johnny will start , let's hope so

6. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Strong rumors that Carbury is not going to make it.... and just how fit is Sexton?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to powersupply For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by powersupply View Post
    Strong rumors that Carbury is not going to make it.... and just how fit is Sexton?
    at least we have good back ups like carthy and beirne, we also have good back ups at scrum half too , cooney would be good and he's 4th choice at present

Reviews

Devin toner left out of irelands world cup squad. Thats a surprise. Jean kleyn included. Ross byrne doesnt make it , jack carty included.
    Can’t understand how McGrath made it , I’d bring Cooney before him, any game I saw him play I thoughts he was poor.
    Park when he came on make Leinster tic better. Surprised he left Toner out

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

11. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Cant believe he left Toner and Marmion out, it is so obvious from so many games that without Toner in the line out then Ireland do not have a line out, we got destroyed against England in the lineout, Klein does not lace Toners boots, the experience Toner has, just cant believe it
    What does Marmion have to do to get into that squad, I heard he was flying it at the training sessions and was way before McGrath, I am afraid it is because McGrath wears the blue of Leinster and Marmion the green of Connacht, he has to be gutted , the way Murray is playing I would have had Marmion starting before Murray and Murray as replacement,
    poor marmion and Toner, shocking

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RodeoMan For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (02-09-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    Cant believe he left Toner and Marmion out, it is so obvious from so many games that without Toner in the line out then Ireland do not have a line out, we got destroyed against England in the lineout, Klein does not lace Toners boots, the experience Toner has, just cant believe it
    What does Marmion have to do to get into that squad, I heard he was flying it at the training sessions and was way before McGrath, I am afraid it is because McGrath wears the blue of Leinster and Marmion the green of Connacht, he has to be gutted , the way Murray is playing I would have had Marmion starting before Murray and Murray as replacement,
    Your 100% on the button there , I’d say Marmion will probably leave next year and I’d say he will get a big pay check in France.
    I mean him and Carty are 2 inform half backs at the moment, their game on Saturday should have booked both seats.
    I think Toners legs are gone and in all honesty only for his line outs he would be a poor player now but ya you have to feel sorry for him.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Willie, you are so correct, only reason Marmion stayed with Connacht was the chance of playing for Ireland, he wont want to be involved in that set up again and who would blame him, he will leave Connacht next season and could you blame him, his partnership with Carty would have been wonderful.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RodeoMan For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (02-09-19), willie wacker (02-09-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    I agree 100% , I know there’s no room for sentiment but i would have felt Toner deserved a place based on service to Ireland. Line out is very important and will be weaker without him

Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast