Page 50 of 85 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Rugby World Cup Draw

Quote Originally Posted by Ryankelvin View Post
    Well played England, great achievement. One of the reasons I wanted NZ to win was coz it would make Ireland look better, so now the Twickenham annihalation was a fair reflection on where we are It is nice to see the strong possibility of an all northern hemisphere final
    Won't happen, SA to beat Wales tommorow and England to beat SA in the final.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeGylleenhaal For This Useful Post:

Floki (26-10-19), westcorklad (26-10-19)

Very impressive by England, NZ were completely outplayed, they were lucky to get a score. England must be hot favourites. I would love to see Wales win tomorrow, but they will be up against it. If England beat SA in the final then they will have beaten all 4 Southern Hemisphere nations in the tournament. That would be an incredible achievement.
    Shake'n'bake

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RickyBobby For This Useful Post:

Floki (26-10-19), Ryankelvin (26-10-19), westcorklad (26-10-19)

Quote Originally Posted by JakeGylleenhaal View Post
    Won't happen, SA to beat Wales tommorow and England to beat SA in the final.
    What I am hoping for..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

JakeGylleenhaal (26-10-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    As much as I would really like England to go the to final, I just don't see it happening.
    England are going to have to outsmart the Kiwi's, maybe possibly try to force them into making errors, gaining as many penalties as possible and get the kicks in.
    I wasn't sure if England was going to win, but I did say if they forced the oposition to make errors, then there was a chance.
    New Zealand made errors and England were dominant.

SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (26-10-19), westcorklad (26-10-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RickyBobby View Post
    Very impressive by England, NZ were completely outplayed, they were lucky to get a score. England must be hot favourites. I would love to see Wales win tomorrow, but they will be up against it. If England beat SA in the final then they will have beaten all 4 Southern Hemisphere nations in the tournament. That would be an incredible achievement.
    Actually if England were to beat the Springboks in the final they will have beaten 5 SH nations including Tonga in their very first match in the pool stage. Anyway before it comes to that we will see what happens in the second SF tomorrow.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

They had to wait 24 years but England finally got payback against the All Blacks for their heavy defeat in the 1995 WC semi final and in particular by the late Jonah Lomu. Anyway in tomorrow`s second SF I can only see one outcome which is a SA victory. Wales have been a long way below their best in the tournament and were extremely lucky to get past France in the QF. I take the Springboks to win by 12 to 15 points.
    The Truth is out there.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (27-10-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    The injuries are mounting up for wales. Will george north be able to play on? They score the peno and its 9-6.
    Half time SA lead 9 - 6 Injuries will cost Wales in second half Norths loss will be vital. To many mistakes by Wales

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (27-10-19)

Reviews

Half time score 9-6 to SA. George North going off injured is a big blow for Wales. This match is a long way below the quality of what we saw yesterday but I still think the Springboks will win.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 27-10-19 at 10:00.
    The Truth is out there.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (27-10-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    9-6 to the boks at ht. Wales are keeping in touch. Will there be a moment of magic to win this game in the 2nd half. Did the rest of ye put yere clocks back more than one hour?
    I actually was in bed early last night and had a great night's sleep.

I'd love Wales to beat England in the final but can't really see it and injuries are a concern.

Anyway we'll see in the second half if they can reach their first final.
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 27-10-19 at 10:01.
    Are we there yet ?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (27-10-19), westcorklad (27-10-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Half time score 9-6 to SA. George North going off injured is a big blow for Wales. This match is a long way below the quality of what we saw yesterday but I still think the Springboks will win.
    I have to admit WCL that I thought the All Blacks would have won easily yesterday - shows what I know !
    Fair play Sir, you were spot on .
    Are we there yet ?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (27-10-19)

Page 50 of 85 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast