Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No more TS's for me :(

First ! Don't tell for your wife !
    Second care about protection! Safe your family!
    Enjoy! Don't feel badly , when you feel good, you will have more patience for you child.
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

Belfast - Dublin - Cork

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

3. Default

Did you go and see one in the end?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkerman For This Useful Post:

DO NOT repress your desires, your desires will fade over time and YOU WILL DIE with regret that you didn't act on them.

but DO NOT tell your wife, do not threaten your relationship. IMO all non-shemale appreciators should never know of your desire, they will ALWAYS assume you are a repressed homosexual.

at best, ask her to rim or rub your ass when she blowjobs you. leave it at that, and continue your TS journey until your desire fades.

Interesting point. I have always felt you shouldn't be with someone if you can't be honest. In my last relationship I told my gf early on that I'd dated a trans woman (I didn't tell her I'd been with trans sex workers since, I felt that was something I should hold back til I could figure out if it was going to be a dealbreaker). She seemed ok with it but later in the relationship she threw it back at me a few times, using it as a weapon. That wasn't the only reason the relationship ended but I do think that if you are open & honest with somebody & they throw it in your face later, that's a bad sign. We broke up, I'm dating a cute trans girl I met online, I still come here to look at all the attractive women (and fantasise about their big cocks), and everything is fine. We all deal with our desires differently, and you only live once.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to suitandtieman For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (15-07-17)

Open and honest in relationship is the best unfortunately most men being so unfair to their partner. Men seeing others but don't let his partner do the same. Truly unfair.

The fact is, men rather keep their secrets than being open and honest to their partner

If all the lads that seen you wer as honest with their partners as u want them to be then u wouldn't be half as rich as you are now. It's a dirty secret that should be kept secret-no girl I know would be with a man who sleeps with shemales

Reviews

I wont be visiting anymore here either, I find them overpriced and never as good looking as their pictures but in London its so different, opposite in fact,

Reviews

Cheating is for the strong and adventurous type.

Not cheating is for the weak and ordinary ��

12. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by robroyc View Post
    If all the lads that seen you wer as honest with their partners as u want them to be then u wouldn't be half as rich as you are now. It's a dirty secret that should be kept secret-no girl I know would be with a man who sleeps with shemales
    When i'm working i don't even bother if he's married or gf. What happen between me and him, will stay between me and him.

Let me tell you one story when i was in Finland in march, one girl called me and wanted to give her bf a birthday present. It was a kind of hall pass and i was the birthday present for him. I spoke to the girl and we chatted a bit and then i spoke to her bf and made appointment. I thought it was a joke but that guy finally came to my hotel room. After we done i told him to keep deep details between us and just tell her a basic story.

This is open and honest relation i'm talking about. At least she know what he did and he didn't cheated on her.

Will you let your wife/gf fuck with other guys than you?

I guess quoting Freud might be too complicated and elusive for some ...especially here

But here I go lol according to his theory of id,ego and super-ego your dilemma is shared by many men , in particular those attracted to beautiful women with XL and juicy clit

There is a part of u (your id) that wants to explore and enjoy part of life , your unconcuous drives , sexual desires and fantasies . Which btw , happens to everybody and there is nothing wrong in exploring and indulging yourself now and then with some bit of caution obviously .

However there is another part of you (super-ego) that thinks it is wrong ,as it goes against what have been taught to you by great figures of power such as religion , parents our culture etc ..wether we want it or are concious about it, all of us have internalized these rules and aim for perfection or the closest we can get of it .

In the middle of all of these , there is a human being(ego) trying to make sense of it all , and looking for the best decisions, trying to suppress your intimate desires and definately dealing with the guilty that comes along with it . I think a guy who wants what some may consider to go against the ''social norms'' has to be stronger than the avarage .

This incongruence of ego,super-ego and id can be very detrimental to someone .It is no coincidence that some of these guys end up looking for ways to anaesthetize their feelings of guilty and as a result of it falling into self desctrutive patterns and unfortunately wasting great part of their lives .

About relationships .. it may come as a surprise but despite of all the cons of being a transsexual for me and most of us it's not a big problem . I've been lucky enough to have met some extraordinary guys and shared awesome moments with them. IMO the best relationships would allow you to be oppen in all aspects of u and your life and would never require you to be a mediocre human being . That's the reason why I wouldnt work while in a relationship , but then again that's just me .

I guess... i've been writing way too much , long story short yolo :P
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 10.24.34.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	121976

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to laura boldrini For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (15-07-17), dave028 (15-07-17), hoordog (15-07-17), irishjp (15-07-17), jizrag (15-07-17), Stephanie (15-07-17)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast