Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: General Question......

Reviews

Default General Question......

.... question directed at the ladies but comments from the guys are more than welcome.

On a scale of 1-10 ( with 10 being exceptionally important ) , how important do you think it is for a female partner, in a long term relationship, to make sure that she makes the effort to look as reasonably sexy and attractive as she can for her hard working man ? Also, how important would you guess ( 1-10 ) it is for the guy that his partner does make that effort ?

Blog Entries

Nice question...doing this job, i realised that is a 10 important to look good for you'r partner and sexy as often as you can.

Now if the partner is drinking most of the time and dosnt give her any atention then looking sexy for who? And ofcourse its very important how you satisfy her.
    Even if you think she wouldnt like that or that in a sexual way, she will.

But even so, i think a men will still see other women. Is in you'r nature.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JennyT For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (01-05-17)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by snrjohn View Post
    god you have a terrible opinion of our nature
    Is not a terrible opinion mister. Thats the truth and i think we all should be more open minded.

Even if my partner would be 100% as i want i dont guarantee that i will have sex only with him. And i hope he wont have sex only with me.

Sex is a lovely pleasure, we should experience any time we have the chance. There's only one life we been leaving.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JennyT For This Useful Post:

Bratsimpson1 (30-04-17), circumcised guy (30-04-17), Mr Sweet Guy (30-04-17), Prickly (30-04-17), simon2280 (01-05-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    .... question directed at the ladies but comments from the guys are more than welcome.

On a scale of 1-10 ( with 10 being exceptionally important ) , how important do you think it is for a female partner, in a long term relationship, to make sure that she makes the effort to look as reasonably sexy and attractive as she can for her hard working man ? Also, how important would you guess ( 1-10 ) it is for the guy that his partner does make that effort ?
    What century is that question from

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (01-05-17), Sexy Sandy 69 (01-05-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annyangel View Post
    Is not a terrible opinion mister. Thats the truth and i think we all should be more open minded.

Even if my partner would be 100% as i want i dont guarantee that i will have sex only with him. And i hope he wont have sex only with me.

Sex is a lovely pleasure, we should experience any time we have the chance. There's only one life we been leaving.
    Don't believe you .

Reviews

Nice question...doing this job, i realised that is a 10 important to look good for you'r partner and sexy as often as you can.

Now if the partner is drinking most of the time and dosnt give her any atention then looking sexy for who? And ofcourse its very important how you satisfy her.
    Even if you think she wouldnt like that or that in a sexual way, she will.

But even so, i think a men will still see other women. Is in you'r nature.

So if the lady is not making the effort, then you think it is likely that the reason for that is the male partner is not good in bed with her ?

Reviews

Great statement Anny as Sex with right people is 100% pure pleasure and make their company extra special....
    As we do indeed have only one life Anny and nothing better than meeting nice Gentleman that you both enjoy company of...
    Now where Circumised Guy as I tell him to put on his top suit and look and smell good for Beautiful Lady like you Anny as I am sure he be on his way to meet you soon...
    As wouldn't blame him as you Circumcised Guy got good taste in Ladies mate....
    And by the way Anny Awesome looking Pictures Hottie....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

JennyT (30-04-17)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Don't believe you .

I give you my word, but i forgot to mention i dont want to know

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Wooing your partner is a continual commitment that works both ways.

How do you know you haven't turned into a lazy out of shape turd with ya heed up your ass boi........
    You might be right there.

Reviews

I give you my word, but i forgot to mention i dont want to know

Ah yes , you forgot that little bit .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast