Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something I've discovered #SHOCKED

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Got to correct you no such thing as free sex as you got to wine and dine Lady or if you out on pull it costing you money as even meeting a lady out back of club is no free sex....
    As condom one thing and she looking for cigarette after unless of course you and she don't smoke it could be free if you miserable git who like playing Russian Roulette and go BB....

But then that not even free sex as that could be costly one of lot as your life could be cut short and horrible few years of suffering...

So it not free sex mate I'm afraid....
    Well,thats depressing

Got to correct you no such thing as free sex as you got to wine and dine Lady or if you out on pull it costing you money as even meeting a lady out back of club is no free sex....
    As condom one thing and she looking for cigarette after unless of course you and she don't smoke it could be free if you miserable git who like playing Russian Roulette and go BB....

But then that not even free sex as that could be costly one of lot as your life could be cut short and horrible few years of suffering...

So it not free sex mate I'm afraid....
    Second girl was the cheapest fuck ever man Double cheese burger and six nuggets and get into the back of the car 😂😂😂

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rigger View Post
    Second girl was the cheapest fuck ever man Double cheese burger and six nuggets and get into the back of the car ������
    Glad to hear mate and no drinks with double cheeseburger and six nugget that was cheap but I guess you might supply her hot milk after food.........
    I wish as lucky as you getting a ladies that cheap as usually I have to spend a fortune getting them drink to come back my place.............

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    Well,thats depressing
    Hey Forceuser I don't want you depress as if you want to talk their is plenty lovely ladies here who make you feel good as tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many to name as legion of Beauty here............

Glad to hear mate and no drinks with double cheeseburger and six nugget that was cheap but I guess you might supply her hot milk after food.........
    I wish as lucky as you getting a ladies that cheap as usually I have to spend a fortune getting them drink to come back my place.............
    Sounds like a Happy Meal. Badum Tish....Sorry, could resist. Ill get my coat and see myself to the door.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12