Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something I've discovered #SHOCKED

Default Something I've discovered #SHOCKED

Ok so I haven't been on here in ageeeees so HEYA's X......
    Anyway I wanted to share something that I have come to realise over the last 6 months or so, So lately I've been pretty lucky with the girls maybe it's that I turned 30 a little while ago and now ouse the maturity that ladies love or maybe not hahaha, Anyway about a year ago I found out on a drunken hotel stay with the girl I was going out with that I had a major foot fetish kinda was always there but never really let it loose so we decided to indulge in it a bit she found it very kinky and I was just happy to be apart of it LOL.... So fast forward to September 2016 met a girl through where I work and ended up seeing her for a couple of months and the topic of convo came up about foot fetish she seemed to point blank NO WAY YOUR NOT DOING THAT TO ME shot it down until we went away one night and we are in bed and next thing she says I painted my toes for you..... I was embarrassed at first thinking ok what do I do here but she was happy enough to in her words do what I want with them and she loved it and always wanted more and more and more so anyway fast forward again to January 2017 new girl on the scene and yep you guessed foot fetish crazy never done it with anyone before But said it drove her WILD her words exactly and again a girl I fucked for about a month only recently THE SAME THING!!!!!! She point blank refused to entertain the thought of it and next things you know her toes are being sucked like a 10p Lolly....
    I'm working on getting into the knickers of the a girl in a petrol station next to where I work and if I do and she says the same that can't be coincidence can it?????

Reviews

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ed21fbc9613428e337d0597b35b8f30022e0ed7442c0cb369426116a416bd7c8.jpg 
Views:	478 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	120986 ___________________

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

I don't have time for paragraphs man..... I'm a rouge 😎
    😂😂😂

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rigger For This Useful Post:

Forceuser (22-04-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rigger View Post
    Ok so I haven't been on here in ageeeees so HEYA's X......
    Anyway I wanted to share something that I have come to realise over the last 6 months or so, So lately I've been pretty lucky with the girls maybe it's that I turned 30 a little while ago and now ouse the maturity that ladies love or maybe not hahaha, Anyway about a year ago I found out on a drunken hotel stay with the girl I was going out with that I had a major foot fetish kinda was always there but never really let it loose so we decided to indulge in it a bit she found it very kinky and I was just happy to be apart of it LOL.... So fast forward to September 2016 met a girl through where I work and ended up seeing her for a couple of months and the topic of convo came up about foot fetish she seemed to point blank NO WAY YOUR NOT DOING THAT TO ME shot it down until we went away one night and we are in bed and next thing she says I painted my toes for you..... I was embarrassed at first thinking ok what do I do here but she was happy enough to in her words do what I want with them and she loved it and always wanted more and more and more so anyway fast forward again to January 2017 new girl on the scene and yep you guessed foot fetish crazy never done it with anyone before But said it drove her WILD her words exactly and again a girl I fucked for about a month only recently THE SAME THING!!!!!! She point blank refused to entertain the thought of it and next things you know her toes are being sucked like a 10p Lolly....
    I'm working on getting into the knickers of the a girl in a petrol station next to where I work and if I do and she says the same that can't be coincidence can it?????
    They say lightning doesn't strike same place twice but in your statement it does and more than twice...
    So if you get chance then ask her or better be smart as work on her legs first and Miss G spot as that get juice flowing and bit by bit get to her toes and just suck mate as she be so out of it with pleasure that she probably won't stop you...
    Good luck mate and pulling her first and go hit jackpot if you do as life short mate...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

Forceuser (22-04-17), lapd (22-04-17)

Ohhh yaaa. Sit on her bum and suck her toes!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    When you use a meme to flame a poster about the use of paragraphs you could at least make it big enought to read.
    Cant seem to get the hang of that How do you?

No honestly I'm classing this as an experiment 🤓

Honestly Sarah I think I'm onto a winner here 😂😂😂

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by frumsp View Post
    Admit it - you only posted to boast that you're getting a lot of free sex lately.

In which case............. fair play 👍😁
    Got to correct you no such thing as free sex as you got to wine and dine Lady or if you out on pull it costing you money as even meeting a lady out back of club is no free sex....
    As condom one thing and she looking for cigarette after unless of course you and she don't smoke it could be free if you miserable git who like playing Russian Roulette and go BB....

But then that not even free sex as that could be costly one of lot as your life could be cut short and horrible few years of suffering...

So it not free sex mate I'm afraid....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast