Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow Ireland is so pretty !!!

Cool Wow Ireland is so pretty !!!

I finally started to travel in Ireland and o WOW Ireland is so beautiful , i had a long walk in the boyne valley this morning with my dog along a lovely river so nice i cant wait to visit more places , What is the best place in Ireland to visit ? xxx
    Last edited by Floki; 16-07-18 at 09:45.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tashamassage For This Useful Post:

thewren (12-04-17), Wicklow Biker Boy (14-07-18)

Reviews

I am a cynic, who has spent too long a time in Ireland, so initially, I said to myself, the departure lounge in the airport. ;-)
    But yes, depending on your interests, there are interesting places and sights in Ireland.
    If you like rugged coastlines and seaviews, the Wild Atlantic Way (running from Donegal to Kinsale in Cork) has become a thing - but you need transport and some time to travel it.
    Other coastal sights include, The Cliffs of Moher in Co. Clare and the Giant's Causeway in Antrim.
    For walks, including hillwalks, Kerry, Galway and Wicklow are good.
    If you are into a bit of culture or history see what the cities have to offer.
    If the sun shines(once every ten years ) there are good beaches in Ireland and even on cloudy days they are good to walk along.
    Amy place can be boring or interesting, it is up to the individual to find the interesting bit.
    And remember, no matter the season and no matter where you go in Ireland - never leave home without your umbrella. :-)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

gameboy (12-04-17), JAMESCORK (12-04-17), Tashamassage (12-04-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Come to Wicklow Tasha. It's known as the garden of Ireland and you will be the only rose here sweetie.

Or Wexico. I'll take ya naked strawberry picking in the sun shine. Now there's an offer not to be refused

My dog mickey will play with your dog as well.
    I have heard stories about your dog... not to be trusted...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I think we've all heard about Zilch's Mickey. Lol. Regards.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lildick For This Useful Post:

Tashamassage (12-04-17)

Reviews

Lots of beautiful places in Cork too.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RebelSub87 For This Useful Post:

Tashamassage (12-04-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RebelSub87 View Post
    Lots of beautiful places in Cork too.
    Maybe we should encourage Tasha to come to cork then Rebel. If only we had a few lads that would promise to see her if she came....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Tashamassage (12-04-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tashamassage View Post
    I finally started to travel in Ireland and o WOW Ireland is so beautiful , i had a long walk in the boyne valley this morning with my dog along a lovely river so nice i cant wait to visit more places , What is the best place in Ireland to visit ? xxx
    keep it up tash, you are doing so well, yes Ireland is a very nice place, take a trip on the buses/trains

Thank God for the strike
    Last edited by meatloaf2; 12-04-17 at 13:48.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meatloaf2 For This Useful Post:

Tashamassage (12-04-17)

Reviews

Ireland is so pretty.

Pity about some of the people.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Tashamassage (12-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    I am a cynic, who has spent too long a time in Ireland, so initially, I said to myself, the departure lounge in the airport. ;-)
    But yes, depending on your interests, there are interesting places and sights in Ireland.
    If you like rugged coastlines and seaviews, the Wild Atlantic Way (running from Donegal to Kinsale in Cork) has become a thing - but you need transport and some time to travel it.
    Other coastal sights include, The Cliffs of Moher in Co. Clare and the Giant's Causeway in Antrim.
    For walks, including hillwalks, Kerry, Galway and Wicklow are good.
    If you are into a bit of culture or history see what the cities have to offer.
    If the sun shines(once every ten years ) there are good beaches in Ireland and even on cloudy days they are good to walk along.
    Amy place can be boring or interesting, it is up to the individual to find the interesting bit.
    And remember, no matter the season and no matter where you go in Ireland - never leave home without your umbrella. :-)
    Thank you for your amazing reply i would prefer the Wild Atlantic Way ... just me and my dog , oh sounds so lovely xxx

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    hehe good to know xxx

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast