Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roll up roll up roll up

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Why don’t you two work for me ?. I’ll be the Madame and that nice man Ric Flair can do security. We could show these backwards micks how its done.

Iz u in r iz u ain’t ?

Cruella darling, Cruella..........because its so much fun to be cruel don't you think darling?

Seems to be a steady stream of punters at Lill's....... although im really looking for some puppies for another coat darling, or scalps..........LMAO .........

You have to laugh with me darling ....... Can't someone start a poll to get rid of some of the others on here cos there are some that are real dead wood -

Make Poverty History - More Money for the gals...........Cruella's in..........

Could not agree more darling Cru. New broom needed here and no mistake. Hows tricks ? Many dicks your end of the street darling ?

Could not agree more darling Cru. New broom needed here and no mistake. Hows tricks ? Many dicks your end of the street darling ?

Well not bad actually, been away come back gorgeous tan and well - its so damned cold here that i have a bloody cold, but then again im a true professional like yourself and so i am soldiering on. Lots of drugs, Ribena and herbal tea .........

No reccession prices darling thats for suckers, - if the guys don't like it then they can go somewhere else - where do you fancy touring first Oh hottest one ....... Fuck Dublin too many slappers there need to go somewhere more exclusive or somewhere that the men can part with the readies more readily........ i know you get my drift cos we are both singing from the same hymn sheet - adore you hair darling - absolutely fabulous, you must tell me who does it for you -

Let me know when you want to borrow my broom and i'll help you. Too many to sweep with the one broom darling.

Why don't we head to the G20 darling ? Plenty money flying around there and they would appreciate two exquisite example of our trade at that little shindig. Who does my hair? The ESB darling just stick my fingers in the socket and away I go. I’m worth it

Why don't we head to the G20 darling ? Plenty money flying around there and they would appreciate two exquisite example of our trade at that little shindig. Who does my hair? The ESB darling just stick my fingers in the socket and away I go. I’m worth it

More like the national grid ....... i was wondering about the colourist darling simply love the two tone - just suits you down to a 'T?'

G20 where the fuck is that darling, you know that pikiesville is not on my radar......post code wise.........

Darling of course i know you are worth it, we both are thats why they love us so much, cos when we are fleecing them they just cant stop themselves giving more and more - i was wondering if you fancy a little game that pikey/ruskey plays -

Its called see someone for a bet - charming don't you think - some of the men that i have seen well - you can bet one thing - they never had it so good.

Ciao darling keep in touch with the where and when and i will see if i can make it - Hugs and all that bollocks - god its so absolutely vile being nice ------- dont you agree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12