Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Roll up roll up roll up

  1. #1

    Default Roll up roll up roll up

    Get your seats good and early in chat tonight. Iíll be recounting my adventures since my untimely and unjustified departure a few weeks ago. Ohhhhh I have some juicy tidbits for you sad sad pikeys.

    LatersÖ.the hot one

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    You'll be there on your own no one gives a fuck

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    None of Your Damned Business
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Get your seats good and early in chat tonight. Iíll be recounting my adventures since my untimely and unjustified departure a few weeks ago. Ohhhhh I have some juicy tidbits for you sad sad pikeys.

    LatersÖ.the hot one

    FABULOUS DARLING........WHAT DID I DO.........

    Ohhhhhhhhhh I'm so excited to know what or who i have been up to - you want to know about Dubai - cos i would love to know really darling just love to know what i got up to.

    Ohhhhhhh didn't you just miss me .......... wish i could say the same......... lmao

    Cruella the real Hot One

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    You'll be there on your own no one gives a fuck
    OHHHH Mister Highwayman!!!! What took you soooo long. I’ve been waiting allllllllll day for you to post. You know I didn’t mean all those nasty things I said about you and you are right no one gives a fuck as no such thing as a few fuck here now is there ?

    Ohhh far to easy. The hot one wins again, back of the net!!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    None of Your Damned Business
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    OHHHH Mister Highwayman!!!! What took you soooo long. Iíve been waiting allllllllll day for you to post. You know I didnít mean all those nasty things I said about you and you are right no one gives a fuck as no such thing as a few fuck here now is there ?

    Ohhh far to easy. The hot one wins again, back of the net!!!!

    OH DARLING, I SIMPLY LOVE YOU..........

    Cruella and Hot Lizzy Rule........still who gives a fuck - we don't cos we are so much funnier than them.

    April fool's comes one day a year everywhere else in the world - just not pikiesville - lmao


  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruella View Post
    OH DARLING, I SIMPLY LOVE YOU..........Cruella and Hot Lizzy Rule........still who gives a fuck - we don't cos we are so much funnier than them. April fool's comes one day a year everywhere else in the world - just not pikiesville - lmao
    chucks luv, hot lilly is the mostest loved, arent we? LMAO..... Dont we just love april fools month darlings? ta rah and ciao

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    None of Your Damned Business
    Posts
    18

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by lillian View Post
    chucks luv, hot lilly is the mostest loved, arent we? LMAO..... Dont we just love april fools month darlings? ta rah and ciao

    So nice to see your son back.........a real looker like you Lill.

    Make poverty history, cheaper drugs now.............. scatter............xxxx

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    next door to Liz Hilton
    Posts
    183

    Default

    I can't tell the difference which one is Liz and which one is the son who wrote her reviews
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruella View Post
    OH DARLING, I SIMPLY LOVE YOU..........

    Cruella and Hot Lizzy Rule........still who gives a fuck - we don't cos we are so much funnier than them.

    April fool's comes one day a year everywhere else in the world - just not pikiesville - lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by lillian View Post
    chucks luv, hot lilly is the mostest loved, arent we? LMAO..... Dont we just love april fools month darlings? ta rah and ciao
    Why donít you two work for me ?. Iíll be the Madame and that nice man Ric Flair can do security. We could show these backwards micks how its done.

    Iz u in r iz u ainít ?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    next door to Liz Hilton
    Posts
    183

    Default

    It's good to see you back Liz. Someone we can all take the piss out of in the chatroom
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •