Thread: Proberly a stupid question buy here we go...

1. Question Proberly a stupid question buy here we go...

...what is this lift n carry fetish about? Is it juat as simple as been lifted and carried? Or have i gotta think abit further? Lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thebigdawg69 View Post
    ...what is this lift n carry fetish about? Is it juat as simple as been lifted and carried? Or have i gotta think abit further? Lol
    Sorry... got my hands full!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    If you don't know the answer then it's not a stupid question..

Urban Dic says.
    When a female physicly lifts someone and then carries him/her around. It usually refers to a woman lifting a man, but it could be a woman lifting a woman, too. The phrase is most often used to describe a fetish for this.
    Was just thinkin it sounded bit straight forward lol makes sence though... many people into this or?

Its first ive heard of it

I suppose it s about the feeling of being helpless while dominated by a powerful woman with no control.��
    Last edited by adrienn; 08-04-17 at 21:38.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by adrienn View Post
    I suppose it s about the feeling of being helpless while dominated by a powerful woman with no control.��
    I love a woman that can take control and show me a goid time but i always end up comin out in top...guess its in my nature been 6 foot 8 and 16 stone lol just dosent suit me to be dominated

I love a woman that can take control and show me a goid time but i always end up comin out in top...guess its in my nature been 6 foot 8 and 16 stone lol just dosent suit me to be dominated
    Well,then,it s not Beast case 😹😂...but others maybe 💋