Thread: health tip

Blog Entries

Default health tip

I want to share with you a basic health tip which many of us know, but forget about.
    Recently I have had dizziness, unsteadiness, heart palpitations, fatigue and and a lack of 'lust for life'.. I have had several dangerous falls, and was fortunate to have suffered only bruises,,,until last Thursday, at which time I fainted and cut my scalp on the edge of my coffee table, boy or boy did it bleed. Off to the emergency room and was then admitted for three days of tests. Both brain and heart scans not to mention the blood work, etc. everything came back negative, thank God and the doctors determined it was severe dehydration...can you imagine,,something so simple to cure...so my tip for you, be sure you hydrate and if you become dizzy, drink another glass.

Wishing all of you well and wishing you a Happy Easter
    Lauren from sunny Florida
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Lauren For This Useful Post:

alcatel (04-04-17), happy shy lad (21-04-17), philipkntz (05-04-17), rubberlover (05-04-17), tom rambo (05-04-17), Wolverine (04-04-17)

Reviews

Your story reminds me of a relative who now goes nowhere without bottled water. I just wish she would drink some of it.
    Her thinking is that drinking water just makes her go to the toilet, so she drinks the minimum possible, she cannot accept that water is necessary to rid the body of toxins.
    Thirst is a warning sign that we need to hydrate, if you feel thirst, your body needs a litre or 2 of water, most of which it will get rid of very quickly
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

Reviews

glad you are ok now lauren

Reviews

Swollow more fluids Lauren, you know it's good for you

Reviews

Glad to hear you're ok.