Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Some of ye ... eh..

Quote Originally Posted by mearse View Post
    yeah, aren't you Romanian and Polish girls glad you came to Ireland as back home you would answer it for a lot less , I'm glad I came here too, very generous and wondeful people
    xxxxxxxx

https://themoneyconverter.com/PLN/EUR.aspx

Those girls are charging 100 euro per hour. Why would they be glad to come to Ireland charging the same amount? This country is way much more expensive to live in and girls will have to spend a lot of money here in order to work...
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 04-04-17 at 22:27. Reason: not competitors please ;) Kara
    Naughty videos on EF.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

hoordog (04-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by eilogin View Post
    I can only imagine. Thinking about it and what carolyne posted above i'd rather not.

Agree, about the forum. Good manners does not cost anything but some will probably have a go at this as well !
    With the new law up I only feel sorry for some genuine clients, no sympathy towards many others.
    Naughty videos on EF.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyne View Post
    Several time asked me :What can you do for 20 euro?One time ask me :Is it possible if I pay tomorrow?🤓
    Good idea, protects him against being arrested. He can pop it in the post box the following day.

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Good idea, protects him against being arrested. He can pop it in the post box the following day.
    On an envelope ... a thank you card would be a nice touch.
    Naughty videos on EF.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    xxxxxx

https://themoneyconverter.com/PLN/EUR.aspx

Those girls are charging 100 euro per hour. Why would they be glad to come to Ireland charging the same amount? This country is way much more expensive to live in and girls will have to spend a lot of money here in order to work...
    you know why because the cops there are as bent as the criminals and girls dont get a minutes peace and then there discretion not to mention Romanian guys dont treat the women very well, treat them like shit actually, lived there myself for 10 months, Romania a nice country and afterall Rachel theres no place like home, is there?
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 04-04-17 at 22:28. Reason: competitors on quote. Kara

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I was actually being serious. You should both sort out your differences and just move on.
    I didnt know I'm the one following him around here. Anyway ...

For the few days I have left I won't stress myself with that.
    Naughty videos on EF.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jamie25 View Post
    you know why because the cops there are as bent as the criminals and girls dont get a minutes peace and then there discretion not to mention Romanian guys dont treat the women very well, treat them like shit actually, lived there myself for 10 months, Romania a nice country and afterall Rachel theres no place like home, is there?
    There is no call for that but with 1 review you would be an expert lak.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie25 View Post
    To me you are a troll and won't give you the satisfaction to get any sort of reaction from me.... Pass
    Naughty videos on EF.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (04-04-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    I am a wonderful person with the right people.
    Sorry that I never got to find out, my intentions were good but now you're going. Best of luck in your future endeavours

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (04-04-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    There is no call for that but with 1 review you would be an expert lak.
    what reviews got to do with it, I can hardy review here on E-I if not in the country, can I, you only make Yours up anyway I see

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast