Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gutless

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Nice try but tbh I'm very selective about women but they can be very annoying. Never said I was a nice person either.in fact I can be a horrendous cunt when I want to be but at least I'm honest enough to admit this. I also have zero tolerance for bullshit. None.

Westside.
    Your comprehension of economics is b/s.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Good man Tom for starting this thread because your right if us guys do start shitting our self's thinking of the consequence's of the new law then we will let the do gooder twat's win. And we will risk the ladies moving on. I said before and mean it this new ducking law won't make a blind bit of difference to me. But I do understand guy that are in relationships with families would be more nervous as they would have more than some other guys to lose. But I don't intend letting any clueless idiots ruin my fun with the gorgeous ladies here. But maybe just maybe if I ever did get caught i literally might shit myself But fuck it until that or if that ever happens I'll take my chances and enjoy myself.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234