Looks like we are going to have a new winner this year
    Gaillimh Abu

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post

Up the rebels lol
    I owe you a lip massage so

Reviews

for f...s sake only home reading news dont tell me we're going to loose ossie now never heard a mention of that around croker

Reviews

ah well what ever happens its the final that everyone in Waterford and Galway have been building up to all year

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rbpdick For This Useful Post:

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Looks like we are going to have a new winner this year
    Gaillimh Abu
    This ones for Tony

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hornymanintown For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (14-08-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornymanintown View Post
    This ones for Tony
    Has to be and call to Oranmore with Liam on the way home

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

I think Big Tipp summed it up really well and no one can complain that the 2 best teams are in this years All Ireland Final.
    I was at the game yesterday and we just didn't have the fight in us that we had in previous games but that could also
    be that Waterford didn't allow us. The thing I noticed above all was they were away more powerful in terms of size and strength
    and they won majority of dirty ball.

The thing with Waterford is they have away too many wides and this will and have cost them in the past and if they can sort
    it out they can beat anyone on their day. As Tipp said Horgan was our only forward to show up yesterday but it was tough for
    our inside line as the ball in was just not suiting them and the sweeper played very well for them.

I don't know who Tipp means when he says talking up Lehane as any Corkman will tell you that Lehane has talent to burn
    but his inconsistency has been his downfall since he first arrived on the scene.

Finally Austin Gleeson was very foolish pulling the helmet off Meade and I cant see him escaping a ban if the powers to be
    review it. I honestly hope he plays in the final as he is vital to Waterford and with the other Gleeson also out I don't think
    Waterford can afford to lose the two of them. I think Galway would have beat the pick of the two teams yesterday and I
    think they will lift the Lim Mc Carthy this year and dedicate it to the great Tony Keady..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (14-08-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Some good news for the deise, austin gleeson is free to play in the final.
    so we get the Ossie and Joe show after all i hope the 2 of the play at their best on the day as long as Deise win

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rbpdick For This Useful Post:

Bratsimpson1 (15-08-17)

Reviews

As a neutral, I hope Waterford win. In either case makes a change from Kilkenny domination anyway!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    im glad that ossie got off as you always want to see the best players play on the biggest occasion, but what was the difference between what tadgh de burca done to the wexford player and what ossie done to the cork player?
    to be honest with you i think he was very lucky to get away with it . even with all their cccc's and what have it still seems to be down to the ref on the day . looking at the first live coverage it dose'nt look like more than a tangle even the cork player and management dont really raise the issue a whole lot its only when u see it in slow motion from the other side that it looks bad. Clearly the whole rule and punishment given out needs to be reviewed of the 3 incidents wit De Burca the Galway player and now this from little we saw of De Burcas he must feel very hard done by

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rbpdick For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (16-08-17)

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast