Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaa 2017

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    If you had bothered to read the thread you would have seen that I congratulated Cork on their victory. Just for you I have put in bold so you cannot miss it.

Every county has genuine supporters the rest are along for the ride.
    Fair enough and this is my last post on the matter but I will say that Cork have the best following in all of Ireland ,
    and I know as I am following with the last 35 years . I am just back from a packed Turners Cross tonight 7,000 fans
    on a Thurs night and will also be there on Sunday for our league game.
    You said in an earlier post we follow a winning
    team but the facts are this team had won nothing with a few years up to last sunday.
    So as another Corkman Bill O Herlihy used to say , We will leave it there so.

Reviews

7 in a row leinster titles whos going to stop the dubs for 3 in a rows All Irelands
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

Reviews

Armagh and Kildare meet and Monaghan and Down meet again. Kildare look a strong enough side and didn't disgrace themselves against the Dubs yesterday so it will be tough enough. Both games are a double header in Croke Park.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Armagh and Kildare meet and Monaghan and Down meet again. Kildare look a strong enough side and didn't disgrace themselves against the Dubs yesterday so it will be tough enough. Both games are a double header in Croke Park.
    Day out in Dublin so Barney? ? Be searching for a punt as you're there

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Johnchef42 View Post
    Day out in Dublin so Barney? ? Be searching for a punt as you're there
    To be honest I haven't been at a game all year so I won't jump on the bandwagon now

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Mc geeney going back to play a team he trained for 6 years, should be intersting game. Its hard to pick a winner there. I think monaghan will get revenge on down this time.
    Monaghan haven't really clicked yet but will be out for revenge against Down but it could be a tight enough match.

Reviews

At the moment u would think nobody will stop them but i think tyrone, mayo or kerry would give them a game. Their strength in depth is unreal.
    Hey Hey. Don't forget the Rebels! !! We beat Mayo( joke) next Saturday and we be back in the title race. Oh lord, I must be feeling faint

Reviews

Jeeze chef have u lost the plot altogether, what did u cook up at the weekend? It seems to have affected your brain. Mayo to hammer the rebels, if they have their shooting boots on.
    Read my post again mate. I'm only having a piss take. We haven't a hope in hell. Could be a very embarrassing evening for Cork football

Mayo, Donegal, Kildare and Monaghan with the Kildare/Armagh game being the tightest. The benefit of Croke Park might swing it in Kildares favour.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

The Dubs will win the Cup again this year lads, c'mon just face it
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast