Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Replying to a review

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    Maybe she secretly thinks the guy is a complete nutter and she doesn't want to give him her stamp of approval.

Maybe shes forgotten which one he is.

Maybe she doesn't want to give away any more of her character than what is already in her profile.

Maybe she thinks that replies sound cringy and repetative.

Maybe she doesn't want future clients seeing her act all "aw baby you're so sweet" over other clients.

Maybe she should get her act together .

Reviews

I don't mind either way if the lady replies or not. I don't write the review for the sake of kissing her ass (ok maybe a little ) But no seriously I don't write a review to show my appreciation for her showing me a good time. And to give other punters a heads up weather or not she is worth them booking. So far I couldn't recommend the ladies I've seen high enough. And sometimes it's nice to if she responds but as Sarah and Anny said it can be more fun to say thanks in person.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    I don't mind either way if the lady replies or not. I don't write the review for the sake of kissing her ass (ok maybe a little ) But no seriously I don't write a review to show my appreciation for her showing me a good time. And to give other punters a heads up weather or not she is worth them booking. So far I couldn't recommend the ladies I've seen high enough. And sometimes it's nice to if she responds but as Sarah and Anny said it can be more fun to say thanks in person.
    I noticed I fucked up yet again my post should have said (I just write a review to show my appreciation)

Its good to see them taking the time to respond, nice touch

Reviews

Doesnt bother me TBH...

If one thinks its nice to see them respond then perhaps one is reviewing for the wrong reasons... That said, yeah, it is still nice ..

Ok.. I dont know what I am saying here... carry on...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Doesnt bother me TBH...

If one thinks its nice to see them respond then perhaps one is reviewing for the wrong reasons... That said, yeah, it is still nice ..

Ok.. I dont know what I am saying here... carry on...
    it shows they appreciate you leaving the review for them but doesnt bother me either way as wont be leaving any now on here

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by randyconnor View Post
    it shows they appreciate you leaving the review for them but doesnt bother me either way as wont be leaving any now on here
    Pity... I'm sure the girls will be going mad

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Pity... I'm sure the girls will be going mad
    Love how the Cork men do sarcasm

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast