View Poll Results: Should we bring back Liz?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, life's more interesting with Hot Elizabeth around!

16 51.61%
  • No way, she's a mad bad crazy troublemaking bitch!

15 48.39%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bring Back Liz?

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    In the interest’s Mod unity but also of self preservation I would like to welcome Liz on board as Mod. I know some of you have had issue with her in the past but I would ask that she be given a chance to show she can be a positive and useful member of the mod team. Everyone deserves a second chance.

Welcome back Liz and best of luck…

VBR…QPH…
    i have to agree with qph, pats is always right and i,m sure there is wisdom in her descision.

welcome to the mods group hot lizzy

bodyguard

Default Pat’s Bodyguard – Burgerboy

THANK YOU FOR PUTTING A GOOD WORD IN WITH PATTYKINS BUT I WILL BE MODDING THE FUCK OUT OF YOU AND RICKY BOY SO DON’T CROSS ME

NEW RULE BTW YOU INBRED HALFWITS – POSTING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS IS NOW DEEMED PERMISSIBLE BY YOURS TRULY BEHAVE NOW PIKEY’S, OH AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND ANY PICS OF YOU TO ME FOR MY BLOGS. OHHHHHHH I AM NAUGHTY BUT YOU LOVE ME ALL THE SAME. YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    The peace of Allah be upon you brothers and may Mohammed his prophet, blessings be upon him, guide you in your mission..........however Lizzy is jewish, so unless Brother Obama really can walk on water and has performed the miracle of all miracles....you and the hot one are'nt exactly on the same side of the fence at the moment, strictly speaking. So maybe she would'nt see herself as your "SISTA" brothas.
    da enemy of my enemy is my friend C man u do well ta ramember dat. whats day sayin from waaaaay back man ??? somink about mutton lying down wiv lions or somink

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    thank you qph, i know this is about my 4th chance but i,m determined to sucseed this time. so lets hope everyone is nice to me, OR ELSE

ciao
    Hot Lizzy

xxx

I'm sure lizzy will sucseed hasn't she been sucking seed for years

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    I'm sure lizzy will sucseed hasn't she been sucking seed for years
    right this post is being deleted as soon as i know how to.

which just proves i,m cleverer than you because i can delete it when i want too

slam dunk again, 2 nil to me, nil to stewie

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Default you are fucking joking?

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Some members have contacted me recently saying they miss Lizzy, that E-I The Soap Opera just isn't the same without her. Also Liz and me have been exchanging email lately and it seems she is genuinely sorry for her mistakes here. So the question is, should we bring back Liz?
    For fuck sake pat,

please tell me this poll is borne from today being April 1st?

or have you still not learnt from your mistakes?

I seem to remember you replying to me when you finally banned this mental bitch that it had been a mistake not taking action sooner.

dom

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    For fuck sake pat,

please tell me this poll is borne from today being April 1st?

or have you still not learnt from your mistakes?

I seem to remember you replying to me when you finally banned this mental bitch that it had been a mistake not taking action sooner.

dom
    whats thats?????? what mental bitch are you talking about????????

people wanted me back, i declined but since i overwhelmingly won the poll i thought it bad manners to decline everyones wishes

EXCEPT YOU DOM

C,mon everyone needs a 5th chance

give this ol girl another chance and i,ll be your friend forever

8. Default What the fuck iz goin on ere den????

Welcome back Lizbet. Any fuckin nonce’s start givin it the verbels you send em to us ya hear? fuck that maggoting shite it’s straight down the isle a dog’s wiv the lot of em. over the side wiv a traffic bollard up the jacksie ain’t that right reg?

too fucking right ron n then some my son.

Blog Entries

Welcome back Lizzy, I was threatend with soap land recently by one of those crazy mods and I said it would just be dull without you so I've been campaigning for your return since.....

Delighted the message got through..
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Talking Hahahahahah

Pat you must have felt giddy last night. You only waited 18 minutes before cracking out the pranks...

The jig is up!
    Tough on the outside, sweet and sticky on the inside, and I rarely crumble.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast