Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you review?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thewren View Post
    A review might be for your ego, might be a thank you but sorry, don't buy it if you say it's for the benefit of other clients.
    Harsh perhaps but honest.
    A lot of guys review to thank the lady or to boost their ego I agree, But I do believe a lot review to benefit the punter. I think I do...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

alcatel (27-03-17), gameboy (28-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    If you respond here, maybe I will too .
    I have not reviewed in years.
    Tell me alcatel, Why do you feel the need to review from 3 different usernames on EI.
    your nonpareil username, Ripvanwinkle and your alcatel account.
    Oh and your getsmart account across the way

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merlin For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    I have not reviewed in years.
    Tell me alcatel, Why do you feel the need to review from 3 different usernames on EI.
    your nonpareil username, Ripvanwinkle and your alcatel account.
    Oh and your getsmart account across the way
    Why do you not post under your original name? ;-) (if you reviewed in the past)
    Anyway welcome back.
    Keep posting. Hope you're going to be a nice guy:-)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Anyway welcome back.
    Like i said, I only reviwed under one username not 3
    Bye now and keep making a mockery of the review system Ripvanwinkle, nonpareil , Getsmart and alcatel.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merlin For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Anyway welcome back.
    Bye now and keep making a mockery of the review system Ripvanwinkle, nonpareil , Getsmart and alcatel.
    Great to see the lads getting along...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Floki (27-03-17)

Reviews

as Rachel said most don't read the reviews and she is right,I would only read the last few reviews as if you see a Lady has lots of reviews no need to read as she must be good,but if a lady has just a few good reviews it's good enough for me and sometimes I go to see ladies that have no reviews but are open to reviews as the have to start someplace,some I think some only read the bad reviews if you look at some of them reviews the are complaining about the Apartment or the condition of it if you don't like the Apartment leave no point giving the lady a bad review surely it not her fault but the landlord,when I talk to a lady on the phone I have a good idea what she is like,

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

alcatel (27-03-17)

For somebody who is speculating about another user having multiple accounts, it is strange to see that you have only signed up, have 8 posts and to know so much about these other names that you have brought up.
    So I am going to speculate now and suspect that this is a secondary account.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

alcatel (27-03-17), blue rebel (27-03-17), Super ModeratorTheNightShift (28-03-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    For somebody who is speculating about another user having multiple accounts, it is strange to see that you have only signed up, have 8 posts and to know so much about these other names that you have brought up.
    Here we go.....

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

alcatel (27-03-17), Floki (28-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Only i am not speculating, I am telling the truth. I am not the 1st poster to point out that alcatel is reviewing under 3 different usernames and i wont be the last.
    Maybe you should act and do your job with the information provided to you.

Quote Originally Posted by General Lee Awesome View Post
    Ironic much?

You'd want to take your own advice Nonpareil/Alcatel/Getsmart, I mean having to quote/reply to me 3 times to get your point across and have the last word? You've got it bad.

Now like you said yourself, take a few deep breaths in the future, do yourself more good.

Dont over estimate your importance to yourself, your presence here and your posts, especially when you're vexed and feel the need to post nonsensical machine gun replies to protect your own easily bruised ego.

Take a deep breath, log off, perhaps even get some professional help?

You're talking to yourself here, talking to yourself across the road, maybe I should take pity on you, you're obviously desperately lonely and isolated. No friends? Explains a lot really…

Only i am not speculating, I am telling the truth. I am not the 1st poster to point out that alcatel is reviewing under 3 different usernames and i wont be the last.
    Maybe you should act and do your job with the information provided to you.
    Oh well

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast