Thread: Why do you review?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    I have a couple of reasons why I write a review;

• I have received a lot of good info through reviews and I want to return the help
    • Many ladies put a lot of effort into their job to make us fell good — a glowing review recognises this and tells others how good they are — it's a formal form of a thank you
    • Sometimes a lady may not be of the highest standard and I think it is only fair to tell others exactly what I experienced.
    • A good review is a way of thanking the lady

However, should I not have a great experience or a bad experience I will always try and weigh up the facts first before writing a bad review. I will always call it as I see it — but at the same time, I will look for mitigating circumstances before submitting a bad review! We all can have an "off" day and I wouldn't want to place a black mark against a ladies reputation just for that.
    I say it how it is in my reviews unlike some lick arses on here. Guys want to know the truth and I've lost count on the number of people that msg me about girls I've met. I trust certain people on here and msg them if I need info on a girl but when I see a guy give a girl a 5/5 review even though he wasn't allowed to have sex with her as ''he was to big'' now that just takes the piss.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dragonjay For This Useful Post:

alcatel (27-03-17), JAMESCORK (26-03-17)