Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you review?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    I have a couple of reasons why I write a review;

• I have received a lot of good info through reviews and I want to return the help
    • Many ladies put a lot of effort into their job to make us fell good — a glowing review recognises this and tells others how good they are — it's a formal form of a thank you
    • Sometimes a lady may not be of the highest standard and I think it is only fair to tell others exactly what I experienced.
    • A good review is a way of thanking the lady

However, should I not have a great experience or a bad experience I will always try and weigh up the facts first before writing a bad review. I will always call it as I see it — but at the same time, I will look for mitigating circumstances before submitting a bad review! We all can have an "off" day and I wouldn't want to place a black mark against a ladies reputation just for that.
    I say it how it is in my reviews unlike some lick arses on here. Guys want to know the truth and I've lost count on the number of people that msg me about girls I've met. I trust certain people on here and msg them if I need info on a girl but when I see a guy give a girl a 5/5 review even though he wasn't allowed to have sex with her as ''he was to big'' now that just takes the piss.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dragonjay For This Useful Post:

alcatel (27-03-17), JAMESCORK (26-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Reviews are pointless now IMO, happening more and more where you see a girl, a few months later you revisit her profile only to see photos are marked genuine but not the girl you met or a girl gets a couple of average reviews and all of a sudden 2 or 3 first time reviewers will leave a review with glowing praise.
    I dare say , what you describe would not be happening with the more Established Providers ..

What you describe would be more akin to the 'fly-by-night' operators in my humble opinion : by my observation of the scene for a spell .

Perhaps put more thought into the selection process ?

Btw , grrrrreat to see you !!

Glad to see you posting X

x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

alcatel (27-03-17), thewren (27-03-17)

Some guys don't even read them ...

Well I'm just glad you do review. Not for the increased traffic. But, the increase in trust.

Gets a whole load of iffyness out of the way when a client knows you're a real person and one less likely to take them for a ride.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IrishSarahBarra For This Useful Post:

alcatel (27-03-17), Stephanie (27-03-17), thewren (27-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Some guys don't even read them ...
    Some guys don't even know which girl they have.

"Which one are you again? ...Oh ya, I'll have a look later." (rare but true!)
    Last edited by IrishSarahBarra; 27-03-17 at 00:09. Reason: Rare for them to say it ...might be thinking it half the time IDK! :)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishSarahBarra For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (27-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    Some guys don't even know which girl they have.

"Which one are you again? ...Oh ya, I'll have a look later." (rare but true!)
    What was your name? I said Sarah and he kept calling me that for the rest of the appointment.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    Well I'm just glad you do review. Not for the increased traffic. But, the increase in trust.

Gets a whole load of iffyness out of the way when a client knows you're a real person and one less likely to take them for a ride.
    Depends on which kind of ride you mean. ;-)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

A review might be for your ego, might be a thank you but sorry, don't buy it if you say it's for the benefit of other clients.
    Harsh perhaps but honest.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to thewren For This Useful Post:

alcatel (28-03-17)

Reviews

At first I didn't put up reviews and then a lady asked me would I put up a review for her,I signed up as a member of EI and put one up for her,I now put up a review mostly as a thank you for the ladies,

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

alcatel (27-03-17)

Reviews

I also find reviews helpful , and have not been steered wrong yet, I normally look at recent reviews , then look at guys that have a few reviews under the belt , then look at any negative ones before deciding , I think it's a good system

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ford pefect For This Useful Post:

alcatel (27-03-17), gameboy (28-03-17)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast