Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chloe salpa

Jeez she looks great.

Reviews

When you bk in cork?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChloeSalpa98 View Post
    A lot of people seem to like to judge me based on my cam past, for example the negative review I got on my FIRST ever day working mentioned about me giggling and all this Im naturally a bubbly friendly person and how I presented myself on webcam to earn money via modelling has nothing to do with how I present myself in the flesh in my interactions with guys. As you can see in the forums many men have had nothing but amazing experiences with me and Im going to put my reviews active to kill all these crap rumours about me not being genuine, many many clients actually comment on how genuine I am and different to others they've seen etc. I've dealt with this kind of crap my whole transitioned life anyway and I think people just like to throw rocks at things that truely shine, thats what I tell myself anyway x

Well said dont let anyone get under your skin. You are beautiful. You know who you are! Unlike any of them idiots that would write negative stuff about you. Stay true to yourself.

Still baffles me people let obvious shite talkers get under the skin or make them jump to defence. So many lads on here clearly for the wind up and yous all give them oxygen. Ignore it, best remedy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123