Thread: Angel Minelli TS

Default Angel Minelli TS

I notice Angel Minelli is in Cork and I'm considering a punt as I have to go to Cork tomorrow. Now the price seems too good to be true and I'm wondering where's the catch. Does anyone on here have any real experience with this lady? Anyone care to review? Thanks in advance.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pannepeter79 View Post
    I notice Angel Minelli is in Cork and I'm considering a punt as I have to go to Cork tomorrow. Now the price seems too good to be true and I'm wondering where's the catch. Does anyone on here have any real experience with this lady? Anyone care to review? Thanks in advance.
    I have never met her, and probably will not. Photos unverified, and may be of a TV rather than TS. No face picture. Only 1 review, and I would consider it to be questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    I have never met her, and probably will not. Photos unverified, and may be of a TV rather than TS. No face picture. Only 1 review, and I would consider it to be questionable.
    Thanks Anitafan. You are a voice of reason and logic.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pannepeter79 For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (20-03-17)

if the pics aren't certified then they are likely not the real pics.. iris Gomez and Rebecca satto are both worth a punt tho