Thread: 15 mins Service available a look at my pussy and no touch. Look my pussy and go 60eur

Default 15 mins Service available a look at my pussy and no touch. Look my pussy and go 60eur

l don't actually provide a quick service unless if you want to look at my juicy pussy and no touch for less than a minute you are welcome. l have a lovely private apartment and l provide quality and classy romantic sessions not in rush. l have loads of experience you can check out my great reviews. Am well professional and top classy lady and friendly.l do share a glass of wine, baby:tea,coffee and am also into conversation to calm down your nervious easpecially to first timers to me.Am into cross dressing ,domination,tie and tease , spanking and a great bollocks toucher if it's your thing if it's, not well am also into girlfriend experience ,French kissing as long we both use mouth wash and l have new tooth brushies as long after use in the bin.l love what l do and am gud at it. Your visit to me won't be a regret but you will be disappointed why you took so long to enjoy in my company that unforgettable experience without trying. Call me with id number as l don't pick a private number to time wasters. Call me on .....0894688527....for an appointment.baby:
    Last edited by Natasha Babe; 19-03-17 at 17:58.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Natasha Babe For This Useful Post:

clarelad (19-03-17)