Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Belfast idea

Default Belfast idea

Would there be any belfast guys up for going to visit a tv / ts for a threesome? Im thinking the 2 of us sniff poppers and suck her off. Is anyone interested?

On a totally different topic to the above one, I went to a dogging location lately, and I recognised a former work mate there!! Phew, luckily I didn't get out of my car!! Now that could have been embarrassing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lad1234 View Post
    What if you met up with someone you knew abit embarrassing to say the least.
    I bet both of you will be aware that if you reveal his secret, he will reveal yours. So, i guess both will keep your mouth zipped .. So why need to feel embarrass and why don't you guys enjoy the moment instead?

Positive thing is, at least know someone who share same interest and you can talk/discuss about ts things to each other. Will it be bad? Isn't that a relief to finally found someone you know with who you can be open and be yourself?

Worst scenario is, you both will meet again and have fun with each other instead without us (ts/tv)

ps: you said NO when you was with me and the other lad was willing to do 3some with us. He was a good looking guy and i have met him a couple of time. Having both of you there will make me gone crazy. Pity you said no
    Last edited by ts-shemale-rammer; 21-03-17 at 16:40.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

treehugger (21-03-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    I bet both of you will be aware that if you reveal his secret, he will reveal yours. So, i guess both will keep your mouth zipped .. So why need to feel embarrass and why don't you guys enjoy the moment instead?

Positive thing is, at least know someone who share same interest and you can talk/discuss about ts things to each other. Will it be bad? Isn't that a relief to finally found someone you know with who you can be open and be yourself?

Worst scenario is, you both will meet again and have fun with each other instead without us (ts/tv)

ps: you said NO when you was with me and the other lad was willing to do 3some with us. He was a good looking guy and i have met him a couple of time. Having both of you there will make me gone crazy. Pity you said no
    Hi Ms Rammer, it is great to see you on the forum posting about the TS scene, and your favourite activities. However, I think it would be better if you did not reveal so much publicly about what you have done with any specific punter. Maybe Lad1234 does not mind, but if it were me, I would not want you to discuss what we did, or did not do, in an open forum. Just my opinion.

PS When are you coming back to Ireland?
    Last edited by Anitafan; 21-03-17 at 16:47.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

ts-shemale-rammer (21-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    Hi Ms Rammer, it is great to see you on the forum posting about the TS scene, and your favourite activities. However, I think it would be better if you did not reveal so much publicly about what you have done with any specific punter. Maybe Lad1234 does not mind, but if it were me, I would not want you to discuss what we did, or did not do, in an open forum. Just my opinion.

PS When are you coming back to Ireland?
    Hi Anitafan, how are you? It's been a while. I won't reveal deep details, name, profile name etc neither publicly or pm's. Details on what had happened between my punters remains between him and me.

"ps: you said NO when you was with me and the other lad was willing to do 3some with us. He was a good looking guy and i have met him a couple of time. Having both of you there will make me gone crazy. Pity you said no" Is this sounds like i reveal something? And if i tell a story but the person still anonymous, no name mention, is that sounds like i reveal something to you?

Lad1234 didn't meet ts/tv as much as you do so i do aware why you get paranoid hun

by the way, Ms Rammer return mid april.. You don't bother anyway and i don't know why you ask

Absolutely thrilled to hear you're coming back to Ireland next month Ms Rammer. I just hope you'll be in Dublin and I'll finally be lucky enough to fulfil my new year's resolution. Fingers crossed ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by tony516 View Post
    Absolutely thrilled to hear you're coming back to Ireland next month Ms Rammer. I just hope you'll be in Dublin and I'll finally be lucky enough to fulfil my new year's resolution. Fingers crossed ;-)
    Dublin always be my arrival and departure destination darling

ps: we out of topic here. They are talking about in Belfast

Oops, sorry. I'll PM you instead

Reviews

Lol. Funny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast