Thread: Happy Endings are possible

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Happy Endings are possible

Though I’d share this story for anyone that has fallen for their masseuse.
    I first met chai [not real name] 12 years ago in an Asian massage shop. Nice girl, had the massage and went home. Sometime later I met her again at a different shop. Again, no big deal, nice massage and that was that. A year later, I bumped into her for a 3rd time. She was about to start working for herself so she gave me her number.
    I soon became a regular, visiting at least once a week. As the years passed, we became friends. It was small things at first, I’d help her with some translation or a phone call maybe. Later, we began going for a bite to eat after my visit. She’d always insist on paying I might add. Over time, we did more and more, even going on holiday together.
    Chai makes good money doing massages and always insists on paying for everything when we are out. Of course, I object but Asian women are hard to argue with so more often than not, I’d concede.
    I still get a massage every week. I have to insist on paying but in reality, she has probably spent as much on me as I have on her.
    So where are we 12 years on? We see each other 3 or 4 times a week. She usually cooks me a meal if she’s not busy or else we go out when she finishes work. We go shopping together, go to pubs, to the cinema, drives down the country. Neither of us wants to get married, we’re both happy with the relationship as it is. We are the same age which is nice.
    Having a girlfriend, a best friend, and a masseuse, all rolled up in one…That’s what I call a happy ending.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stevie wonder For This Useful Post:

Aftershot (17-03-17), blue rebel (17-03-17), Floki (17-03-17), willie wacker (17-03-17)