Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Reviews - What to believe ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by oldmanpunter View Post
    Or maybe its gone as that reviewer is now banned
    Cheer Oldmanpunter as never thought of that and good day mate...

Good evening everyone,
    This thread is now in the Reviews Chat Section.

Regards,
    Selene

I've no issue with a girl photos shopping out a tattoo because only an idiot would find grievance with someone trying to keep their personal and professional life seperate, and in this line of work, yes keeping identity private is important to most. (Works both ways. Clients like anonymity too)

BUT it's when the photos are photoshopped to have much slimmer waists or legs or anything else for that matter.
    That's what I'm not a fan of.
    I've seen girls with 'verified pics' and they were nothing like the pics.
    I knew it was the same girl but the pics were either heavily photoshopped or MANY years old.
    One is as bad as the other.
    I know all girls likes to use an ole instagram filter here and there.
    But there is serious p#** taking going in with some verified pics here.
    I firmly believe the 'verified pics' status should be issued with an expiry date, and have to he renewed every 6 months etc.

I'll stop groaning on but to prove my point I first came across this site many years ago and there is a profile here now with the same verified pics that I remember from way back when. That's simply defeats the purpose of the verified pics status.

Grumpy rant over.

As you were :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dubguy34 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (21-03-17)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dubguy34 View Post
    I've no issue with a girl photos shopping out a tattoo because only an idiot would find grievance with someone trying to keep their personal and professional life seperate, and in this line of work, yes keeping identity private is important to most. (Works both ways. Clients like anonymity too)

BUT it's when the photos are photoshopped to have much slimmer waists or legs or anything else for that matter.
    That's what I'm not a fan of.
    I've seen girls with 'verified pics' and they were nothing like the pics.
    I knew it was the same girl but the pics were either heavily photoshopped or MANY years old.
    One is as bad as the other.
    I know all girls likes to use an ole instagram filter here and there.
    But there is serious p#** taking going in with some verified pics here.
    I firmly believe the 'verified pics' status should be issued with an expiry date, and have to he renewed every 6 months etc.

I'll stop groaning on but to prove my point I first came across this site many years ago and there is a profile here now with the same verified pics that I remember from way back when. That's simply defeats the purpose of the verified pics status.

Grumpy rant over.

As you were :-)
    I agree. I used to change my photo's quite frequently, especially if I felt I had lost or put weight on, but I got told that it was pointless and people would rather see professional photo's. I lost heart after that I stopped taking photo's, so accuracy is not as it used to be.

Unfortunately I have to point the finger at clients for that. My photo's may not have been the best, but when you are made to feel inferior for taking your own photo's and trying to be honest about the way you look, then it's not going to encourage you to continue doing the right thing.

I'm not saying you were part of that, but this site is where I had that experience.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (21-03-17), casman (30-03-17)

I think regularly need change the pictures ,in my country the site has photo garantee because they check face to face the girl .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyne View Post
    I think regularly need change the pictures ,in my country the site has photo garantee because they check face to face the girl .
    I think I would prefer to have one person meet me to see I am as my photo's than give a face picture to a site where it could be hacked and found at some point. They say anything you put on the internet stays on the internet, so face to face is actually more security conscious and more accurate.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345