Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default how to get an appointment with Irish Leigha

Trying for absolutely ages...never even got through to her

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mattswe View Post
    Try again. Your patience will be rewarded

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EIFII For This Useful Post:

Clubcard (15-03-17), Irish Leigha (16-03-17), JAMESCORK (15-03-17)

I've had the same problem with Japan Suiki, have tried for years and never once got through to her! She gets revues so someone must be getting in touch!

I actually went to see another very popular irish lady today. Very nice. Really pleasant. Offered shower and drink etc. No rush....but she just looked nothing like her pics. The obvious attributes were there but i was disappointed with the rest of the package. Made me wonder what exactly are people used to when they leave some reviews. I cudnt fault this lady in how she conducted herself and i understand why all the reviews compliment how chatty she is but she just wasnt the stunner i expected.

I actually went to see another very popular irish lady today. Very nice. Really pleasant. Offered shower and drink etc. No rush....but she just looked nothing like her pics. The obvious attributes were there but i was disappointed with the rest of the package. Made me wonder what exactly are people used to when they leave some reviews. I cudnt fault this lady in how she conducted herself and i understand why all the reviews compliment how chatty she is but she just wasnt the stunner i expected.
    Hi Matt...

Regarding the other Irish Lady, one man's shit sandwich is another's creme bruĺee , as the old saying goes. Horses for courses. I'm sure she's a lovely lady, but obviously she just wasn't your dream girl.

My advice is to keep trying, I'm well worth the wait
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

Reviews

Keep trying she is definitely worth the wait

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha View Post
    Hi Matt...

Regarding the other Irish Lady, one man's shit sandwich is another's creme bruĺee , as the old saying goes. Horses for courses. I'm sure she's a lovely lady, but obviously she just wasn't your dream girl.

My advice is to keep trying, I'm well worth the wait

Yes you are definitely worth the wait I am waiting for our next meet up

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Irish Leigha (29-03-17)

9. Default

You should name and shame, had similar experience some time ago and she had all the red stars for pictures accuracy. Also, write to competition and customer protection commission about misleading advertisement

i had an appointment with her for 9pm tonite. private messaged her when i saw she was coming to belfast,she got back to me by phone,all confirmed....
    now her phone switched off and here i am with my dick in my hand.
    very inconsiderate. should at least have told me she was canceling.

Quote Originally Posted by sirben View Post
    i had an appointment with her for 9pm tonite. private messaged her when i saw she was coming to belfast,she got back to me by phone,all confirmed....
    now her phone switched off and here i am with my dick in my hand.
    very inconsiderate. should at least have told me she was canceling.
    PM sent....
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

Oh I know you are. You are the holy grail.

The service provided by the lady was fine. Just not the elite look i anticipated.

Some day you will answer Leigha....I hope

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast