Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant get a response

Default Cant get a response

Hey everyone I'm just trying to figure out if I'm doing things right. I'm from America and we hoping to get a massage while here in Ireland(sore and all that). Anyway I have tried to get in contact with the girl in my area and she's not getting back to me after I call. Anything else i should be doing? Advice would be appreciated

If you are not using an Irish mobile number, that may be problem.

Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

casman (09-03-17)

Well I'm using my phone which is the same one I have from the states, would that show up as an Irish Mobile number? If you don't know that's fine. Thank you for the reply tho

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penguins17 View Post
    Well I'm using my phone which is the same one I have from the states, would that show up as an Irish Mobile number? If you don't know that's fine. Thank you for the reply tho
    No your number you use to call shows
    So if its american number that shows or even can show as private which leaves you with fuck all hope

Try call send a message As in text message/whats ap mention your over from the states
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 09-03-17 at 18:22.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

casman (09-03-17)

If it's the number you use in the States, it's not an Irish phone number, therefore I would recommend that you go & buy a cheap Irish mobile with a pay-as-you-go sim card, you can get them for 20e & try ringing from a recognised Irish mobile network. I don't answer foreign numbers, I'm assuming that some other girls may also ignore foreign numbers.

Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

casman (09-03-17)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    If it's the number you use in the States, it's not an Irish phone number, therefore I would recommend that you go & buy a cheap Irish mobile with a pay-as-you-go sim card, you can get them for 20e & try ringing from a recognised Irish mobile network. I don't answer foreign numbers, I'm assuming that some other girls may also ignore foreign numbers.

Sandy x
    Depending where i am i do or not big cities i often do and often they are hotel outcalls.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    No your number you use to call shows
    So if its american number that shows or even can show as private which leaves you with fuck all hope

Try call send a message As in text message/whats ap mention your over from the states
    Will ya just answer the phone to him and stop leaving him hanging on

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

casman (09-03-17), gonzo76 (09-03-17)

Thanks everyone well I'm in Dublin in a couple days so I'm hoping I'll be able to hit up someone there. Burner phone I don't think would be worth it for a few days left. I'll keep it all in mind though

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    By any chance are u the donald? Did u bring any shamrock for enda.
    Haha sorry ain't me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Penguins17 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Haha sorry ain't me
    If the lady you're interested in accepts private messages you could try that. Let her know your number so that she can tell it's you calling that way it might work out better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast